I feel like a spy...

Y/N POV

It's game day and I am as miserable as possible, moping around the halls of the school knowing that the game is only a few hours away, but it's all an act I have a plan. Bonzo's dad will pick me up at the day and take me home and lock me in my room. What he doesn't know is that I have a ladder under a loose floorboard (usually used for sneaking out with Zed) and will sneak out the window, I will put on a pink suit and cut my hair so its not so long (your hair has grown out because science?) and disguise myself as a boy heading to the game and then when I get there I will change into an old uniform I borrowed from coach (he's in on it) and play football. The reason why I am going in incognito is even though I cannot go my dad is(like WTF DAD). 

TIME SKIPING MAKES ME DIZZY

School ends and I put on my sad face once again, and walk to the fence where dad is waiting (A/N I don't know if I have mentioned this but Bonzo's family sorta adopted you so you and bonzo have the same dad/mom) and we walk home. He shuts the door after droning on how this is for my protection and blah blah blah. I grabbed my bag threw on the suit and dashed out the window and to the school. I changed at lightning speed, hustling out to the game. I nodded to Zed and we swipped our Z-Bands only this time something was different a overwhelming pain took over my body, I can't Zombie out because of my human half and if my body tries I could die (you only know this because as a baby being first born you didn't have a Z-band (but they were a thing and the doctors didn't put it on yet so your body was in "Zombie Mode"). You lay on the ground withering in pain screaming for it to stop but other screams also erupt around you,' Zed must have Z out too' you think. You sense something coming close to you, when it stops and picks you up. Through your tears you see a blurry Zombified Zed. But as he looks at you his face seems to soften. Suddenly shocks rack his and your body causing him to drop you and you to pass out from the pain. You wake up in the back of a truck arms and legs bound together. Looking around you see Zed. Elizah and Bonzo, staring at you in pity. "What Happend" you ask. 

A/N IM SO SOORY FOR NOT UPDATING, I just got all my stuff and we haven't been able to just sit and rest for a long time but I am here now presenting you with a chapter and cliff hanger sorta. 

AND OMFG THANK ALL OF YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR 10K!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that the cheer champs were before this but I'm not sure (I haven' watched the movie in a while) but I am going to put it after this. 

As always leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments!!!

Thanks and Lots of Love, 

-Tori