I made it ..... Or not

A/n- This is what I imagine your hair to look like it is like an ombre with your hair color on the top fading into lime green onto the bottom because ya now part Human Zombie 

Y/N POV

Zed and I ran hand and hand down the empty halls of the school, the alarms had stopped blaring and everyone had gone back to class, this made it a straight shot to the field. We got there five minutes early but we didn't change, because you know we're Zombies we don't get other clothes, plus I'm not even wearing my own clothes. 

When we reach the field we quickly separate our hands because you know I'm a "guy". A few minutes later the coach comes out and tells us to line up. He begins a speech on how they never win and how he could lose his job if we suck. 

We hadn't even tried out, and the coach had said that we had all made the team. I looked at Zed and we both started yelling and jumping up and down. That is until coach walked infront of us and said "Nope not you guys sorry, if we let zombies onto the team we'll be even more of a laughing stock, and I don't want another reason for Principal Lee to fire me. Sorry guys I really think you guys will do amazing on the football team, but I can't.". Zed's and my face fell, but we understood what the coach meant. And us making the team would add another thing for the school to make fun of Zombies for.

That night I walked home with Elizah, and Zed because we were having a group sleepover with Elizah, Bonzo Zed and I at his house. 

TIME SKIP because I don't know how to write this next part YAY!!!!!!

Later that night I heard some screaming from outside, and it seems like Zed heard it too because he got up to investigate it. I followed behind him quietly to make sure he did't hear me, and if he needed help I could jump in and help him. He walked out side and looked around, and then he stopped, and looked hurt at what he saw. I looked a little closer and I saw that it was two cheerleaders, one of which both Zed and I had become friends with during lunch...

**Flashback **

You were walking down the hall talking with Zed when you suddenly bumped into someone spilling both your stuff and theirs. You quickly helped pick up her stuff, but when she looked up at the person who was helping her she quickly stumbled back into Zed who had stopped to wait for me behind her. When she turned round to apologize and saw another Zombie she jumped and slipped on some Paper that was on the ground and landed in Zed's arms. "wh-why are you hel-helping me." she asked stuttering. " Because we are Zombies not Monsters, and it's the right thing to do."

*Flashback over *

I walked out the door and called to Zed "come inside Zed it's cold outside", he turned to me with a sad face a nodded. I felt so bad for him, we had both found a human who we thought was different, but as it turns out she was the same as every other human. When he walked through the door I pulled him into a hug, and he rested his head in the crook of my neck as I stroked his hair. " I thought they were different and that we had made friends that actually liked us, even though we are Zombies." he said with a muffled voice (since he was talking into my shirt). "Come on let's go to bed" I say , as I take his hand and lead him back to the living room where we were all sleeping. 

A/N- I'm so sorry that this took so long I had school so yeah. 

-Tori 

P.S- how does everyone feel about this chapter?