SHIT!!

As your and Zed's lips touch the lights go out and Zombie Patrol busts in. Zed grabs your hand and starts to run to the back entrance where we used to sneak into the old factory as kids . You got to the door as the lights turned back on (You can run super fast because you guys are Zoms like the floor bouncy thing). You slipped through the door happy that it wasn't rusted shut and hugged zed around the waist, "I'm glad we made it out, Bonzo's dad would have killed m-" "Y/N I KNOW YOU'RE UP THERE GET YOUR ASS DOWN NOW, YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE MISSY" You looked at Zed with wide eyes "shit" you whispered. "COMING DAD ONE SEC" you yelled down, you slid down the pole to see your dad standing with his arms crossed. " YOU are GROUNDED and as I promised this is the 3rd time this has happened so no football until you have learned your lesson. " tears welled up in your eyes the next game was homecoming and you couldn't miss that, you have waited your whole life to be in that game and your dad just took that away just because the zombie patrol showed up. "Dad why football that is my life, you can't take that away from me the homecoming game is next and we have to win and if I'm not there Zed has to lead the team all by himself and they still hate us being there."tears were now streaming down your face,your dad only looked away not being able to see you cry "I'm sorry sweetie but it is getting too dangerous, the zombie patrol has come to every Zombie event this week , that's 6 times and it's only tuesday. Humans don't accept us and we have to accept that. I am just trying to protect you I'm sorry."

This is short so I'm sorry but I still haven't gotten all of my stuff and my life i crazy right now so I gave you guys something.

<3 Tori