Chapter 13- Lukey?

I wake up in the morning with the hot sun rays coming through my window. I honestly don't want to get up but I know I have to eventually. I get up, take quick shower and get dressed in a flowy white top and jean shorts. With my pink strapless bikini underneath.

"Goodmorning Jessica how was your sleep?" Liz asks me when I get into the kitchen.

"Yeah I sure did! Wheres Luke?"

"Right here beautiful" I hear from behind me. At this point I am used to his flirting so I just don't even notice it

"What are we doing today?"

"You don't have plans with Jake?" he asks in an annoyed tone

"No! We just met yesterday" his face softens.

"Ok well then lets go to the beach!" he sounds really excited so I don't argue

"Alright!"

The ride to the beach was pretty boring. We just listened to the radio and talked a bit but that's it.

When we finally get to the beach its packed! Theres people tanning, swimming surfing, everything. We set up our towels close to the water but not close enough that we would be hit by waves.

_________

"Jess lets go into the water!" Luke wines after 5 minutes of us sitting down, I really don't want to go but I give in when he gives me his puppy dog face, it may need some work but I cant resist him.

"Fineeeeee"

We finally get into the water and I hear a bunch of girls whispering and mumbling about us and I don't really realize whats happening...That's until one of them comes up to me.

She has long brown hair and tanned skin, she has the most gorgeous body and the brightest blue eyes.

"Are you with Luke Hemmings? Is that Luke Hemmings?"

I kind of look at her with a 'Whats your problem' face until I realize how popular his band is.

As soon as I answer her yes I know it was a mistake. The girls basically swarmed Luke. Well im sure that's normal, without thinking anything of it I go back to our beautiful spot on the beach to continue tanning.

__________

I hear the girls voice before I see her

"Are you Lukes girlfriend or something?" I mumble an 'I wish before answering her

"No why?"

at this point im not even sure why im mad but I am. Why is it her business if im dating him?

"Well hes mine so back off"

I look up and see another gorgeous girl. She has long wavy dirty blond hair, is a little tanned but not much and shes staring at me.

"Melanie what are you doing here" Luke must have pryed those crazy girls off of him.

"I came to see you lukey!!" ughhh shes so fake.

"Seriously Melanie what are you doing here?"

"My parents are renting a cottage, weve been here for two weeks and were only going to be here 4 more days, but that's plenty of time to spend with you"

"Yeah whatever" Luke responds and now I realize that's shes the girl who is always in the magazines with Luke and who always gets put as his girlfriend.

"Well Melanie were leaving" he prys her off of him to and we grab our stuff and head back to his car. I was honestly ready to leave anyways. We hop in the car totally silent and when were about to reach the house I have to say something that's bothering me.

" Lukey!!" I say and then burst out laughing.

~The Next Night~

Tonight is my second date with Jake, he was such a gentleman last time and I really hope he hasn't changed. Luke isn't home right now because he went to the grocery store with his mom so I don't have to worry about him talking to jake again.

I hear the doorbell ring and I see Jake standing by the door, He lets me into his car and talks with me all the way to our date, which is actually at the fair...again.

Jake is a total gentleman like he was last time and i had a pretty good time, not like the time with luke but it was pretty fun. We went on some rides but not on many, and he bought me cotton candy!

It was an ok date but it could have been better, when he drops me off Luke is waiting up for me and I honestly don't feel like talking to him because I know what hell say and I don't feel like talking about it

"So how was it?" I knew he would ask that!

"It was fine, I had fun"

"Did he ask you to be his girlfriend." Im honestly afraid to answer him because of how mad he looks

"Not yet" and after 2 minutes I cant stand the look hes giving me so I run upstairs to my room.

I get ready for bed and when I finally am sleeping I think of how im going to face him tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So i promised i would post and here is is!! sorry its kind of boring but its just a fill in chapter. I didnt know if i would be able to post today cuz ive had friends over the pst 2 days but i got to write it so its all good. Im sooo burnt ughhh it sucks!!! anyways sorry but its not edited, i hope you like it se y'all on wednesday love ya xoxoxoxoxoxox <3

-Crazybeautiful44

_____________________________________________________________________________