Chapter 1- A little look into the past

Luke has been my best friend since i could walk, we both took our first steps together. Got our first F's in school together and had our first relationships together. The story behind that is, our moms were best friends all through high school, collage and still now while their old and married (haha). So, because of their friendship we have been friends since we were born. Of course we have other friends too, i have my girlfriends who i see all the time at school, and Luke has his boys who he is in a band with, maybe you've heard of them.. but thats not the point right now. So me and luke despite our other amazing friends are unbreakable. Luke is popular with the girls because of his looks and i've had my fair share of guys. We are both easy to get along with and very outgoing although I can be shy sometimes. I can tell him anything and he will listen and give advice if needed. We love eachother in the friendship kind of way (lol friendzoned) and he is probably the best guy anyone would ever meet...the looks is just a bonus. But that all changed after he left.

"LUKEEEEEEEE what movie do you wanna watch?!?! and hurry up with the popcorn"

" Jessica just put in ice age, you know that that was what i was gunna pick anyways"

"Ughh fine just hurry up"

Luke then comes into the living room from the gigantic kitchen with a hugeeeee bowl of popcorn. 

"Well why didnt you use a bigger bowl?" i joked with a wink.

"Shutup im hungry"

The movie was about to start when Lukes phone starts ringing in his pocket.

"Im sorry, its Ashton one second and then we will start it"

Luke picked up the phone and i heared Ashton on the other end talking extreemly fast and practically yelling at Luke. Me being the concerned friend thought they were in a fight untill a huge smile appeared acroos lukes face and he started saying 'really?' over and over again. When he finally hung up the phone he turned to me with the biggest smile, almost like he won a million dollars.

"You will never guess what happened!! guess what guess what" he said while jumping around the room 

" what??" i squeeked as he plucked me off the ground and spun me in his arms. When he finally set me down and caught his breath from all the running and screeming he answered my question. 

"That was Ash, he said that one direction heard our youtube covers and want us to go on tour with them! and on top of that a record company called and wants to sign us! Jess this is amazing it is what we have been waiting for!!"

At that point i start jumping around with him.

"LUKEEEEEEEEE THIS IS AMAZING OH MY GODDDD!!!.. wait, when do you leave"

He stops and looks at me like he was dreading that question but knew it would have to come eventually.

"We leave in two days, they want us to rehearse and meet the boys before we go on tour with them."

i dop to the floor in a sitting position, look at him and mumble "you have got to be joking" 

He looks at me dead in the eye "I wish i were joking"

2 Days later 

Despite the fact i dont want him to leave he is my best friend and i have to say goodbye. My my mom Mrs.Hemmings, Mrs.Hood, Mrs.Irwin and Mrs.Clifford are all there to say farewell at the airport. When its finally their time to board all the boys go through the line of moms that finally ends in me, i say goodbye to Ash, Callum and Michael and tell them that im going to miss them. Then there is only Luke left to talk to 

We stare at each other a bit before he begins talking "Jess, im going to miss you so much, you are my best friend and i will never forget that. I am going to come back and visit you on every holiday and every time i can get time off. I know we have never been seperated for this long and i promise we will work through it. Best friends forever and always."

By this point im balling my eyes out, well who wouldnt if your best friend was leaving to be a mega star.

"Luke your my best friend and i love you, if you forget about me i swear i will be there front row of your show and i will throw something at you so you'll remember me" to that comment he chuckles. "but you have to promise me that no matter how big you guys get and i know you will get big, you will never change your amazing personality, you will stay the same as you are now and that we will allways be best friends"

he is now shedding tears too as he says "I promise Jessica" right before he gives me a big hug and leaves to board his plane with his band

Oh how much i would have given to know right then and there that that was a promise he was not going to keep, becuase that was the day i lost my best friend.

______________________________________________________________________

He guys soo new story, ahh this one is going to be good i can feel it, vote and comment. tell me if you like it, im in a wrighting mood so i my write another chapter now but yeah here's the first one :** <33

-Crazybeautiful44

______________________________________________________________________