Epilogue

On tour with Luke - 5 months later

*Jess's POV*

You would think after knowing a guy for so long that you would eventually know everything about him, but thats not true. Ive been dating Luke for two months now and we've been friends for longer then that and everyday i'm finding out little things about him that i've never even realized before. How he kisses my head as soon as he wakes up, how he has pre show rituals he has to do before he sees the boys and my personal favourite, how he pulls me closer in his sleep. I love him so much and i don't know what would happen if we both didn't see each other that night at the airport. 

Right now i'm out on tour with them. i know what your thinking, that must be horrible! sleeping in a different room every night, not seeing him all day. Honestly though as sappy as it sounds, as long as i get to spend even an hour with Luke everyday its worth it. 

Life on the road has been pretty awesome. We get to find the best restaurants to eat at in the different cities, get to sightsee and some fans already recognize me as Lukes girlfriend. A plus side is i have my best girl friend beside me the whole time. Oh right i forgot to tell you, after about three months of us dating and me going on tour with him Tatum showed up. Apparently she just couldn't get Ashton out of her system and had to come and see him. i don't know their full story (because she wont tell me) but it seems like it was pretty amazing and ashton swept her off her feet. So while the boys do interviews and stuff during the day me and Tatum get to hang out around the city. 

Were all finished school now so i decided to take a little break to be with my friends and Luke. 

speak of the devil. 

"Jess you better get in here now i have a surprise for you" Luke calls out 

"Yeah coming!"

i run into the room and jump into his arms. I haven't seen him all day!

"Hey baby" he says " i know i haven't really been here with you but i have some good news. 

"honestly Luke just being here is good enough, you didn't have to get anything for me!"

"Its for both of us" he says smiling

"Ok, now i'm curious" i say winking and grabbing the envelope he has in his hand

I open it to find two plane tickets 

"Luke what is this" i ask very puzzled

"Well since i didn't really get to enjoy my time with you in my arms last time i figured we would go back to the cottage for a do-over. I got everyone a ticket and were all going down Monday. We have a two week break so well be down there until we have to come back on tour, do you know what that means?"

"what does it mean Luke" 

He snuggles into the crook of my neck before whispering "Two weeks, you and me baby"

I chuckle before grabbing his face and making him look into my eyes 

"I love you Luke Hemmings, so damn much"

"eh your ok" he replies before chuckling and then kissing me smack on the lips. We pull away after a couple of minutes

"I love you too jess, your my world"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 1/2 Years Later

"Luke can you please get off the couch and come and help me with this! i cant reach it and i gotta watch Alex at the same time!" Im currently reaching up in the kitchen and trying to get Alex's baby food out if the top shelf of the pantry. i should really move it down.