Chapter 1: Welcome to Surfers Paradise

Y/N POV
As I got out of the car with my dad behind me. "So what you think of the hotel Y/N?" Dad looked at me hoping I would like the place. To be honest it's way different then the normal hotels we stayed at. I put my hands in the pockets of my F/C hoodie and just shrugged. "It's different then where we normally stay." I looked at my dad then back to the hotel. Dad was getting our bags out of the car when 3 boys came up to us. "Welcome to Surfers Paradise! My name is Andrew Baumer!" I look towards the tall male with short blonde hair called Andrew. "Hi I'm Mr.Y/L/N and this is my daughter Y/N!" My dad looked at me hoping I would talk. I smiled and waved shyly. The 2 boys standing beside Andrew looked at me and smiled.
~~~~~~Time skip to after you unpack~~~~~~
My father looked at me and smiled. "How about you go change into your swimsuit and head to the beach. I've already set our spot up." I looked at him and nodded. I grabbed my F/C swimsuit and walked to the bathroom to change. I grabbed my 2/F/C notebook and towel holding both to my chest.

Once I got to the spot where my dad was he told me that he had signed himself up for surfing lessons. I sat down in my beach chair and put one of my earbuds in. I started to listen to F/A ( Favorite Artist like singer).

A few minutes have pasted now. I was writing in my notebook when I heard someone say hi to me. I looked up to see a boy who looked around my age with auburn spiky hair. He smiled at me and waved.I shyly wave back. I noticed my dad walking towards us smiling. " How was the surfing lesson, dad?" I smiled looking at my father. "Good! I think I'm good at it. Oh!l. Y/N this is Reef. Reef this is my daughter Y/N." I looked towards Reef and smiled at him. "Hi."  He smiled at me. "Hi!" I giggled noticing my dad taking a picture of us. I looked over Reefs shoulder to see a angry Andrew. "Get back to work Reef!" Reef frowned at Andrew. He looked towards me and smiled. "I better get back to work before Bummer gets mad at me again." I waved bye to him as he walked off. I looked towards my dad seeing that he was smiling at me. I raised one of my eyebrows giving him a confused look. "You know he's a very handsome boy he's also your age." I looked at my dad then back at my notebook. "Dad I'm not looking to be in a relationship." My Dad shrugged and walked to his beach chair.
~~~~~~Time skip to later that night~~~~~~
I looked at my phone seeing that it was only 9:30. I sighed hoping that I could get sleep. "Maybe staying here will be fun," I mumbled to myself.
A/N
I'm very sorry that this was posted late school is stressing me out. I'll try to post on time but knowing me I won't. Anyway thanks for reading!