John Stones- Cillian Murphy Jr.

"Stop pouting, babe," I said as I pinched my boyfriend, John's stomach. 

"I just don't appreciate the comment, Tahira" he responded as he crossed his arms. 

"I think it is a compliment. Cillian Murphy is freaking hot especially in Peaky Blinders. Like look at him," I said as I pointed to the TV where we were binge watching Peaky Blinders. It was then in one scene that I noticed that John somewhat looked like Cillian Murphy. This instantly made me start giggling like and confused John. Since I made that comment, John has been pouting.

"Yeah I really want to be compared to some hardass pyscho or some villian," John quickly shot back. 

"Ok he wasn't as attractive when he played the Scarecrow in Batman but him as a hard ass is pretty sexy," I said I climbed onto John's lap. "The intimidating smirk," I said as I stared into his eyes. "Or the hair cut." I ran my fingers along the back of his head where it was short and then I started to massage the top of his head, where his hair was longer. I knew this was his weakness when I played with his hair, so he couldn't stay mad with me. 

"What about when he plays the crazy, shivering soldier in Dunkirk," John asked. He can be such a smart ass sometimes. 

"Ahh that is when I see the most resemblance between the two of you," I joked. 

"Oh," John grunted before he started tickling me and if you know me I am very ticklish person. I started to squirm on his lap and went to get away but he quickly flipped us over so he was pinning me to the couch. 

"John, stahp it," I let out a shriek as he continued to tickle me. 

"Say that I don't look like Cillian Murphy and I'll stop," John bargained as he laid on top of me.

"Fine. You don't like Cillian Murphy," I said breathlessly.

"Thank you, Tahira. I love you."

"Love you too, Cillian Murphy Jr."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it tahira_st0n3s . Don't forget to request and stuff. There is a Harry Kane and another John Stones imagines to come soon. Also this picture doesn't do it justice how much they look like each other. 

Maggie xx