Baby.

"Babbyyyy." Naruto called out from the house. He just came back from shopping with Moegi. It's been a few weeks since he's been interrogated.Naruto pouted when he didn't hear his name. He walked to his favorite maid,
"Yasin-San, where's Akuma?" Yasin turned around with a smile,
"Naruto welcome back, he's in the conference room with the rest of the Akatsuki. Naruto thanked her and handed her a bag.
"I bought these for you, take a day off Yasin, meet the perfect somebody." She smiled, Naruto by far was her favorite spouse of Mr.Pein.
"Thank you Naruto." Naruto hugged her and walked his way to the conference room. He knocked and then walked in.
"Sorry to interrupt, may I stay?" Naruto asked Yahiko, Yahiko glare softened and nodded. Naruto walked in and sat in the back. He sat there and listened.

"Kazuku?"
"We captures her along with a member named Karin. We saw Sasori spy Itachi and he handed us the information." Kazuku slid the paper to Yahiko, he read it over and sent a look to Naruto, and Naruto stood up.
"Yes Akuma?"
"Read this, Kazuku continue." Naruto read over the paper. They arrested Miyah for the murder of Sasuke Uchiha. All on circumstantial Evidence, she'll be a free woman if this actually goes to trial. She didn't say much probably something Orochimaru talked her into doing. Naruto placed the paper down and Nagato took that time to read it.

"Orochimaru and Kabuto spotted us, however they let us go. Me and Hidan forced the two girls to change into clothes we brought and dumped the clothes on the garbage bin on 4th street?" Naruto looked up,
"You think they bugged their clothes?" Naruto asked looking at Kakuzu. He nodded and faced Yahiko. Yahiko sat there with his eyes closed and clasped in front of him. The room was quiet, even Naruto didn't say anything, for fear of angering the leader even more.

"Hidan, Kazuku Thank you. You two have a few days off."
"Thanks Leader-sama."
"Obito, Kisame, you look at those clothes, take them to the old abandoned Akatsuki base, see if they were really bugged."
"Hai."
"Sasori and Deidara interrogate Karin, I want you two to make her talk."
"Hai."
"Everybody else But Tenshi is dismissed." So everyone left but Nagato.
"Nagato-San?" Naruto called out and he looked to him.
"I know you both are heading to her, I need to see her. Yahiko looked at his brother he could see the hurt and betrayal in his eyes.
"Nagato I don't think.."
"Akuma." Naruto interrupted. He looked into his loves eyes and placed a hand on Nagato.

"He's hurting. He needs closure not so much as a lover but as a sibling. We all know she wasn't in it for love, he just want answers." Nagato thanked Naruto and looked at his brother.
"Fine, just to warn you, Tenshi is a Haematophiliac." Naruto looked at Yahiko and rolled his eyes.
"You didn't have to tell my future brother in-law that." Naruto pouted and Nagato laughed.
"That's why you all have been together for so long. You both are sooo sadistic." Naruto smiled brightly as he flipped his hair. Nagato chuckled and walked out with Naruto and Yahiko following.

"Ko-Chan, welcome back." Naruto walked in first smiling. Konan was chained to the wall her blue hair slightly dirtied and she wore a baggy shirt and no pants. She didn't have the energy to put pants back on every time she used the bathroom.
"You've come to kill me." Naruto smiled and bent down he placed a hand on her cheek.
"Yes, and then me and Akuma will have sex in your blood." Naruto said and Nagato shivered,
"But Nagato wished to see you first." Naruto stepped back against the wall.

"Konan." Konan looked at her brothers and looked away.
"I wanted power. Madara always loved you two. Praising you both. Nagato was smart while Yahiko was strong and a leader. I was just Konan." Yahiko laughed, Naruto looked at him, this is the first time he heard Yahiko so more than a chuckle.
"Konan, he was constantly praising you, saying you reminded him of his late wife." Nagato said and Yahiko nodded.
"Madara never told you to your face how well you were doing. When I became leader he didn't congratulate me. He said, "don't fuck up." Yahiko chuckled.
"We assumes that you knew you were powerful. You could've  came to us, instead you got jealous of Yahiko's wife and lost your mind, Literally." Nagato said, he wasn't crying, he knew that one of the three would turn and he was betting it would be Konan. He would miss his sister but for the Akatsuki, he would let her die.

"I'm sorry, I know I will die. I should've talked to you all. So before I die I'll let you know, He plans on Killing you in a months time Yahiko. You and the blonde should move over seas to avoid him." Naruto placed his hand over his heart.
"We won't. Konan I'm not one for words, but....." Yahiko started and Nagato finished.
"Rest Easy Konan." Nagato said and Yahiko and Nagato left the room.
"Nice speech Konan, I'll make this as quick as possible." Naruto said and Konan nodded.
"I'm sorry. But Naruto, you need to watch out. I hear Orochimaru calling around for someone named Tsunade." Naruto perked up at his God Mothers name.

"Why?" Konan shook her shoulders,
"Not sure, he's pretty Adamant about finding Her." Naruto nodded and sliced her stomach open. The blood poured from her stomach, she coughed and smiled.
"Thank you Nar- *cough* take care." Konan eyes closed and her breathing stopped, Naruto saw the blood pouring for her stomach, her guts spilling out. The body limped against the wall. He stood there as saw the blood seemingly pool at his feel. He didn't even try to still his erection. God he was such a sick individual, the feeling of blood on him, the smell of the blood feeling the air. He felt goosebumps along his arms. Naruto turned around and walked towards the door.

Naruto didn't say anything he simply pulled Yahiko along with him. Nagato chuckled and slowly stalked his was behind him.
"Night Nagato." Naruto said as his slammed the door on Nagato and pushed Yahiko on the bed. Naruto stripped both of them, he dragged some of the blood along Yahiko's member. Naruto licked the blood off his lovers long member. Purring to himself, after a few month with Yahiko, Naruto has learned how to take all of his lovers 12in member.

"Tenshi." Yahiko grunted, Naruto pulled his hair into a ponytail an started moving faster to bring his lover to completion. Yahiko came with a grunt painting Naruto's mouth with cum. Naruto used his blood soaked hand to stretch himself, he hole dripping red and it made him shiver. Naruto pusher Yahiko on his back and straddled him. Naruto immediately took the entire member.
"Oh Baby." Naruto moaned, as he picked up the pace. Yahiko loves how undone Naruto looked after having blood splattered over him. Naruto was a sex machine every time blood splattered in him, which makes him think, how did he even develop this fetish.

"Baby, yes baby there." Naruto moaned as he bounced his member hitting his stomach every time he slammed down. Yahiko ran his hands up and down his loves thighs.
"Tenshi." Naruto looked down and smiled,
"I fucking love you." Naruto leaned down and kissed Yahiko. Yahiko wrapped his hand around his waist seemingly going deeper in Naruto. Naruto pulled away with a groan.
"I love you too Tenshi." Yahiko said as he flipped Naruto and started pounding into him.

"OH baby yesssss, FUCK ME." Yahiko grunted and picked up the pace. Naruto drooled,
"Yes baby oh- my yes Baby." Yahiko grunted into his ear.
"Tenshi, cum for me." Naruto nodded he knew better than to disobey Yahiko unless he wanted a punishment. Naruto loves the punishments pain or pleasure he'll take Yahiko however he chose to give himself.
"Oh my god BABY." Naruto came and came on their bed. Yahiko soon followed his lover into an orgasmic orgasm.

Naruto panted and smirked. Yahiko was panting as well their chest lifting together and falling as one. Naruto soon came back to his train of thought and looked to Yahiko.
"We need to find my God Mother." Naruto said and Yahiko turned to him.
"Why?"
"Orochimaru is looking for her, and if I had a guest it's a way to lure me to him. Like a moth to a flame." Yahiko pulled Naruto to him.

"I won't let you out of my sight. You will be safe Tenshi." Naruto smiled
"I know you will protect me if I can't."