Mysterious Person

After running for some time, I ran into a storage closet and slammed the door shut, blocking it with a shelf. I leaned against the wall and panted, before catching my breath. "Alright, I'm sure I lost them...Got out of there pretty fast.." I sat down on the floor before noticing a shadow under the door meaning someone was out there. I gulped as it didn't move and I waited for the person to speak, but after five minutes I decided to speak up but was interrupted by the voice, the voice of a girl. "How long do you intend on hiding in there, Jack?~" This voice, it wasn't Chloe nor Samantha, who the hell was it? I couldn't process it and only panicked on the inside. Before a big thud hit the door "Open uppp~" I gulped as I readied my fingers and slowly removed the shelf backing up into a shadow as the girl kicked open the door and it swung open. I had my fingers ready, as if I was holding something, as she laughed and she pulled a necklace out similar to mine, glowing blue as she patted my head. "No need to be scared, I'm just like you, come from the same place, with the same information and task. I smiled brightly, hugging her tightly. " You don't know how relieving it is, to find someone who can understand me, so many deaths. So what brings you here?" She smiled softly hugging back. "Well, actually I came cause of you, Astro wanted me to watch over you." I smiled happily thinking back to that. "How is he, was he alright before I left?" She laughed and booped my nose. "Of course your boyfriends fine, sheesh. Only been a d- Yeah he's okay though." I blushed heavily "H-he's not my boyfriend! What the hell?" She giggled "Remember the incident at the water park? Got up close and personal." She winked and smiled innocently. "Th-that wasn't what it was about, the governments after him...wait you cut yourself off earlier when you went to mention how I've been here for a day, but you cut it off and tried to push it away, how long have I truly been here?" She stayed silent for a bit before she sighed. "A week." My eyes widened. "What? Bu-" She stopped me. "Now is not the time to speak of this, we will once it's over, we need to finish here first." I sighed and nodded as we left the closet and walked up the stairs, heading towards the office. We arrived shortly and slowly opened the door as we gasped and quickly ducked after being shot at. Samantha quickly disarmed Chloe again, as Chloe yelled out in anger. "Got guts to show your face around here, either talk or get the hell out of my sight!" Susan tried to hold it in but burst out laughing, hitting the table beside her. Chloe only got more pissed off after that reaction. "Eh? Something funny, bitch?" Susan laughed even more at Chloe's insult, but finally stopped and wiped tears from her eyes. "This is too great, you're so childish it's amazing." Susan went on to mock Chloe and give off her impression of her. "Oh look at me, I'm a pissy bitch who is overly angry. Pew pew, I'll shoot ya." Chloe balled up her fists, but Samantha held her back. Chloe looked back and forth between Jack and Susan "The hell are you, some kind of twins or something?" Susan held her laughter in this time, trying not to bust out again. I shook my head "We are only friends." Chloe scoffed. "Well, gonna explain now? Or you came to annoy us?" I sighed and sat down. "I'll talk." Susan sat beside me and Chloe and Samantha sat across from us. "Well, you se-". "Well well well, what do we have here?" A mysterious voice said as a man approached us from the shadows.