Jack's secret

Samantha looked at Chloe, confused. "What do you mean, it's not that easy?" Chloe sighed as she looked at the sky. "Still day, but according to my watch, it is 9:36 pm. Something isn't right." Jack looked at his necklace as it glowed a bright blue and he quickly put it under his shirt. Chloe caught on almost immediately. "Eh? What's that you're hiding?" Jack gulped as he slowly backed up "Wh-what are you talking about?" Chloe scoffed as she started to approach Jack. "The lengths you are going to, to hide it makes it all the more suspicious." Jack backed his self into a corner as Chloe slowly aimed her gun 'Tell me, now!" Samantha's eyes grew wide as she smacked the gun out of Chloe's hand. "What the hell are you doing? He is on our team!" Chloe shook her head. "Samantha, he's hiding something, I bet he knows why it is still day, I bet he knows quite a bit. And he is hiding it from us." Samantha tried to nervously laugh it off "You're just crazy, this is just a simple false accusation...right...Jack?" Samantha looked over at Jack, waiting for his response. Jack sighed as he looked at his arms. "Sadly, she isn't lying. She isn't crazy, and isn't insane..." Samantha's eyes grew as wide as ever as she gulped slowly looking between Chloe and Jack. Chloe started to approach him once again with her fist balled up. "Well, you better start explaining." Jack shook his head as he pushed her away and ran out of the room. "I'm sorry!". Chloe and Samantha ran out but he was already gone as if he vanished into thin air. Chloe sighed as she started walking. Samantha looked at her and slowly followed. " Wh-where are you going?" Chloe looked back at Samantha before looking back forward. "I am going straight to the principal's office. I am going to figure out what is going on there, want to tag along?" Samantha shook her head as she ran beside Chloe and walked along side her smiling happily. Chloe looked at Samantha and slowly blushed softly shoving her away. "Cut it out, dork." Samantha giggled as she skipped alongside Chloe "I'm your dork, hehe." Chloe shook her head and smiled "Of course you are, mine and only mine." After a while, they arrived at the principal's office. Chloe slowly walked in and her eyes grew wide. "O-oh...my God."