Chapter 5

Me and Kades relationship is getting stronger. We're perfect for each other. We have two classes together. It seems like he changed over the weekend.  He got taller, now he's 6'1, his shoulders got broader and he has even more muscle than he did before. He even got more perfect than he was before. What's going on with him?

"Heyy Kade!" I scream across the football field.

"Hey Jasmine." He yells back.

Something's wrong

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just need to be alone right now."

"I'm your best friend. I know when something is wrong. You don't want to be alone if you did then you would have ignored me and kept walking like you didn't hear.  But you didn't so you don't."

"I hate that you're right."

"I'm always right!"

"NO! NOT ALWAYS"

"Like 99% of the time."

"No like 98% of the time."

"Whatever Kade." I say rolling my eyes.

"You wanna go somewhere. I have to tell you a huge secret." He asked

"OMG YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT ARE YOU?!?" I asked dramatically

"Sometimes I really wanna smack you, but then I remember that's why i love you."

"I love you too."

Yep that just happened.

We walked around for a while waiting to find somewhere to be alone. We walked for a long time. We walked ten minutes from campus when I made him to start to carry me. He was so strong he wasn't sweating and he didn't even seem bothered by my weight.

"Are we there yet?" I whined.

"How are you complaining and I'm the one walking AND carrying you."

Drama King

"Just stop we haven't seen a human for at least a mile."

"OK." he said as he gently placed me on the ground.

I took that time to look around we were in a decent sized clearing with beautiful green grass, small flowers, and a small pond. It was perfect.

"Where are we Kade?" I asked dumb founded.

"I found this when I was out for a run with my wol-" he stopped.

"With your what?" I asked.

"Well. This is a good as a time as ever to tell you." he said letting out a huff.

I instantly become nervous. There are so many things he could say. What if he's dying? What am I gonna do? I suddenly becomes hard for me to look him in the eye.  I knew he world see worry and sadness in my eyes.

He grabbed my chin and gently life my head to look at him like in the movies. I had no choice but to look. I looked in his eyes and saw that they mirrored mine.

"I love you so much and you're my best girl friend. Please just hear me out. OK?" he asked warily.

"OK. Fine." I said.

He took a few steps back. "OK you know how twilight is your favorite book, and you always say were like Bella and Jacob except I'm lame because I'm not a werewof. Well I am."

He's high and about to die for making me walk all the way out here.

"SERIOUSLY KADE YOU ARE RETARDED. YOU ARE NOT A MYTHICAL CREATURE."

"Yes. I. Am."

"Prove it! " I say expecting him to give in.

"OK close your eyes."

I cover my eyes with my hands I hear him moving around in the leaves. Then I felt a nudge on my knee. I uncover my eyes.

He was beautiful. Tall and strong with beautiful dark brown fur with light streaks in the sun that make him look like he's shining. I didn't know what to say, so I did what I've always wanted to do. I jumped on his back, at least I tried to. I got like half way and feel back down. Kade broke out in the deep wolfy laugh. It was so adorable.

He bent down and I got on his back. He looked left and then right. He's asking me which way. I lightly pulled the fur in my right hand. Before I could get ready he shot of like a drag racer. It was amazing.

He stopped after about 3 miles.

"Can you run me home?" I asked in a way I knew he couldn't say no to.

"Yea sure."

I live in the woods so no one would see him. When we got to my house it was empty of course. My parents love to work.

"Wanna stay?" I asked like everyday.

"You mean you don't wanna be alone and I have to stay. "

"Yep."

"Then yep. I know you hate being home alone."

After our showers and dinner (chicken tenders and fries) we ended in my room fussing over the TV.

"I am NOT watching Keeping up with the Kardashians." He said holding the remote above his head.

Stupid height

"Well I don't wanna watch COPS either."

"Let's just look at the guide."

We looked for a while Ridiculousness is on. I don't even have to say anything. He changed it to that, and we laid there slowly falling asleep.

I hope that wasn't just a dream.