Chapter 2

Some things are real others are fake its up to you to deside.

Things were going well although first semester was coming to a close. Winter break was knocking on our door. AMEN.

"Heyy Jasmine since I wont be here tomorrow... Can I have your number so we can keep in touch over the break?"

"Kade I don't have a phone number, but I have a Kik. Give me yours and I'll Kik you later."

We exchange Kiks and walk away. It kinda makes me sad I'm not going to see him for 2 weeks but it'll be alright. The rest of the day seemed like a dull until I was on the bus home and I realized I had Kades Kik.

How should I say hi? Should it be like Hi or Hey or Heyy or Sup? This is so stupid.

Before I knew it it was my stop and I practically jogged home. Which is a stretch for me. I pulled out my phone and typed his name.

J: Heyy

K: Hola

J: Wyd?

K: Looking at you from a tree outside your house.

J: Jokes on you. I don't have trees outside my house. :P

K: I was testing you. To see if you knew the area.

J: You're a weirdo, but your pretty cool

K: So new girl tell me more stuff about you..

J: *insert basic description here*

K: You have no right calling me a weirdo.

J: I know but at least I embrace it.

K: Whatever ;)

Holy crap a winky face! Does that mean he loves me?

J: Can I ask you something?

K: Anything.

K: Am I your best friend?

K: Thats a girl of course. I wouldn't trade you for anything. Well maybe Burger King or SubWay.

J: Yeaa I hate you

K: I love you too

Yea he's perfect

J: Did you know that Justin Bieber spends about 150,000 a year on his custom made shoes.

K: I honesty don't care :l

J: Why not? :(

K: Because every time you start talking about Justin Bieber I always end up having to OoVoo you and watch Never Say Never with you.

K: BELIEVE IS COMING OUT ON CHRISTMAS GUESS WHO'S GOING WITH ME TO SEE IT!

K: Please don't say me.....

J: You are !!!!

K: I'm sick that day....

J: I'm going to cry

K: Fine I'll go see the movie, Big Baby

J: Mary 1 Kade 0

K: I'll Kik you tomorrow

J: Otay byee

That was the best conversation ever even though it wasn't about much. I fell alseep with a smile on my face. When I woke up I had a new message.

K: I would say you look beautiful as you sleep and all that but I'm fully aware that you drool in your sleep. Anyway sleep tight little one. :)

                  *Flashback*

"Kade can I sleep on you? I'm so tired!! I'll give you a dollar."  I begged

"Alright fine." He said clearly defeated.

I snuggled into his warmth feeling safe and content. When I woke up lunch was over and Kade was waking me up

"Jasmine...you don't drool do you?"

"Only when I'm comfortable."

"Well you left a pubble on my shirt so thanks." He was more frustrated than mad but it still made me feel bad knowing it was my fault.

"I'm really sorry." I say trying to hold in a laugh.

"No your not. But it is kinda funny"

*End Flashback*

J: You're the best!

K:I know ;)

Another winky face. He'll be the death of me one day.