Connor (2)

"Besides, I do eat a lot of food." You say.

You sipped your drink as they started having other conversations so you looked on your messages to find something from your mother.

Y/N, this is hard for me, but we lost your father last night. He died of a kidney failure. Our family is currently putting together money for the funeral.
Love, Mom.

'No' You thought.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Connor asks.

You try to hold back your tears but fail. You bursted out crying as Paul and Connor rushed to your side.

"What's wrong Y/N??" Paul asks.

"My-my father is gone.."

"I'm so sorry. He was a great man." They both say.

You sit in the back seat and Paul goes back to the studio.

"Hey Y/N, you can lay down in our office to calm down if you want." Connor says as you nod.

*Your dream*

"Dad?" You say, running around in the dark, pitch black forest.

You ran face first into a tree and ended up getting staples in your face.

"What the?"

You hear your dad's voice again. You go closer to where the voice was and until then, you can finally hear him.

"Y/N, I died young." He says.

"Wha?"

"I died young, I haven't even hit the age of 50."

"Why did you leave me dad?"

"I didn't choose to, god wanted me and he chose me."

"I will always love you Y/N, even if I don't exist anymore." He says as he fades away.

"Dad.." You say.

*End of dream*

You woke up crying. You look around and you see Paul and Connor's desk above you. You heard a knock on the door and the door creaking open. You roll over to see Connor.

"Do you feel better?" You stand up.

"Connor?"

"Yeah? I'm here."

"Connor, I spoke to my dad."

"Wait, what?"

"He appeared in my dreams, I'm scared." You hold up your hand to show him how scared you are.

"Y/N, come here." He sits in his office chair and opens his arms up. You jump into them and rest your head on his chest.

"I know how you feel, and I'm here for you no matter what. You probably hear this all the time from a lot of people, and they never are there with you, but I really mean it. I never let my friends down unless they've done something to hurt me. Just know that I will always have a shoulder... or a shirt for you to cry on." You nod into his chest, crying a bit.

"Do you need any tissues?" He asks.

"Mhmm." You mumble in his shirt.

He spins the chair over to Paul's desk, hands you a tissue and spin back to his desk.

"Wee." Connor sarcastically says.

"Ha ha.." You laugh a bit.

"Thanks Con."

"Any time."

You throw the used tissues (ew) away and lay on Connor's lap. You became comfortable then Connor had to go film.

"Nooo.."

"I have to.."

"But I'm comfortable.."

"Sorry.."

"Ughh." You continue to not move.

Connor found a way to get you off; he tickled you on your tummy. You snorted and ake him laugh harder than ever. You slid off his lap onto the floor, and from him laughing, he slid off the chair as well. So somehow it ended up with you two in a sexual position.

The door opens and Paul walks in.

"Hey, let's go to-" He walks out and closes the door.

*An hour later*

'When is Con getting here?' You thought.

You search on YouTube and watch Get Good Gaming as you sit in Paul's chair.

"I wish I could play video games again." You say.

About 5 and a half videos later, Connor comes back in.

"Hey, what are you watching?"

"Get Good Gaming."

"Oh, cool."

It was home time, Connor wanted to take you home instead of you walking 20 minutes. You wait on your doorstep to make sure he gets out of your driveway safely. You walk in and put your stuff down.

*Morning*

You woke up with a Harry Potter book on your head and your phone on the charger next to you. Connor was on your phone, sleep. You remember you two agreed to stay on a Skype call overnight.

You got up, wrote a note saying 'Taking shower!' and put your phone up against something to the display is the note. As of this time, you hurried and took a shower.

Putting on ripped jeans and a black tee, you notice a huge spider on the top corner of your wall, as every girl, you scream as loud as you can. You woke Connor up.

You threw everything at the spider to try and kill it, and it swooped down from the corner down to the middle of your wall. Your phone fell so all Connor could see was the top of your head and a black dot on the wall.

You threw many shoes and finally paralyzed the spider.

"How much ammo do you have, girl?!" Connor asks laughing.

"Connor!" You say excited, but still focused on the spider.

You squished it with the only pair of shoes that you don't wear that often, and it's heels.

"Ew!" Connor says, making you laugh.

"So, whatcha up to?" You ask.

"Nothing really, just going to lay here for a little bit."

"Oh, okay."

"Wait, I gotta take this phone call real quick, don't hang up." Connor says.

"Okay."

He thought he pressed the mute mic button but he didn't.

"No, I didn't get to ask her out yet, I just woke up."

"I know I do, but what if she doesn't love me back?"

"I'll try."

"Alright, bye."

"You still there Y/N?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

"I like you a lot." Connor says.

"Hm?"

"More than friends, I don't know when I started falling for you, but I'm being straightforward."

"You do? I mean, I like you too."

"Are we official now?"

"I guess we are!"