Gunner (1)

A few months ago, your friend applied for Hi5 Studios. You haven't ever heard of Hi5 Studios so you thought it was some kids thing. Your friend didn't end up getting in, then she asked you to apply. You did and you unexpectedly got in. On your application under 'Extra Notes' you put 'I am a babysitter and LOVE kids!'.

Your first day there was today. You brushed your hair and made a ponytail then a simple messy bun. You put on your blueish greenish cardigan and then your black (Favorite shoe brand)s on. You grabbed the cup which had the rest of your coffee and went on and hopped in your car.

*Arriving at Hi5 Studios*

You park your car and was about to turn it off but your favorite song started playing. Instead of switching the car off, you decided to sit back and listen for a bit. You sang along

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, that was (Favorite song) by yours truly, (Artist)--" You turn off the radio, the car and you walk in orange base. Four guys came down, half of which with cameras.

One looked at you then approached you.

"Hello! Welcome to Hi5 Studios! Is your name Y/N L/N?" He pronounces your first name wrong.

"Yeah, but it's pronounced Y/N.." You laugh.

"Oh, sorry! I got 30 years onto these eyes. I'm Matt, the CEO, nice to meet you." He stuck his hand out.

"Nice to meet you too." You took and shook it.

"Why don't I give you a tour?" You nod as he walks to the front door. You follow him.

"Okay, we'll start here. This is orange base, starting at the door, we have Mike's office, he is the audio guy."

"By any chance, do you know any of us or watch the channels?"

"No, my friend Y/F/N recommended me. It said on my application."

"Oh right, I haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet. Kevin accepted you then told me we were expecting someone." You nod.

"By the way, you're very lucky to be working here! Thousands of people don't always make it, and half of it are just from hardcore fans that are still in school." You smile and laugh.

"Anyways, this is Gunner's office. We're currently moving people in and out of offices, so be aware of random furniture in the hall way." You nod again.

*After the tour of all of the bases*

"Thank you for the tour, Matt!"

"You're welcome!"

He took off somewhere as you sit down in the main area in orange base. You soon realized you had a freaking speech to put together for college. You didn't choose to do this, only your jerk teachers recommended you. You always earned bad anxiety while speaking in front of your whole school or just people in general. You pull your laptop out and vegan working.

At this time, you have written a half of a page out of 5. You facepalm and sigh. Someone walked out of their office and walked towards you.

"Hey, you alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, I just need to put something together for college."

"Oh, my name is Gunner, nice to meet you."

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you too." You both smile at each other as you were flirting.

He goes in for a hug and his hand accidentally hits your boob just a tiny bit. You turn red in the inside and still hug him. Both of you hug for a solid minute.

'That was awkward' You thought.

He breaks the hug and walks away leaving you bored out of your mind. 2 hours later and you were done. You're usually a fast worker without any breaks, but you took a lot of breaks. You save your work and close your laptop. At that time, Gunner came back. Oh yeah, you were thinking about Gunner on all of your 30,000 breaks.

"Done already?" You nod.

"Wow, you're a really fast worker."

"Thanks." You giggle weird af.

"What type of laugh was that?" He asks.

"I don't know, I do that around cute guys." You say without actually thinking.

"Wow, thanks."

"Umm, no problem."

'What the hell did I just say?'

I was going to publish this yesterday but wattpad wants to be a beeeyotch and say it was a problem with the story and kept sending me back to the revisions page. So I just said fuggit and waited until today. And I didn't publish last week due to stress with senior year starting. Yeah I start waaaayyy early. Hope you enjoy!