Paul

Recommended by xxTayJ

(Your P.O.V)

I got to the orange base, strictly because Matt told me to, but importantly because I had some extra work that I needed to do before I go out for lunch. I saw Paul run to the door and swung it open for me. I walk in and set my belongings on the table.

"Thanks Paul," I sigh of relief from driving.

"No problem, did Matt tell you to come in early?"

I send him a nod.

"He told me too."

I grew butterflies in my stomach whenever I talked to him directly, because I like him sooo much. I had been blushing uncontrollably for the past 5 minutes, and I hope he didn't notice. J-Fred and Bryan got here also, so now Matt didn't invite just Paul and I.

(Matt's P.O.V)

I know Y/N likes Paul, I've watched her face turn red when we're doing Battle Universe shoots. Michael and I discussed privately on projects for the employees. I randomly picked six people and he did the same. I waited in my Tesla for a little bit before I went in so people could come in and get acquainted with each other, and maybe catch up. I saw the last person, which was Tanner walk in so now I go in.

"Y/N, can I speak with you?"

"Okay."

(Your P.O.V)

I followed Matt into his office. He shut the door and turned the lights on.

"Y/N, I know you like Paul."

How the hell did he find out? Who told him?

"H-How did you find out?"

"I have my ways. By the way, he just got out of a relationship a month ago so you might want to let him have your affection."

"Okay, can I ask him when we're doing a Battle Universe shoot?"

"Go ahead."

I asked for a hug, and he accepted. We broke the hug and went downstairs.

"Alright, we're going to do a Battle Universe shoot, and after that, I will tell you why I asked you guys to come in early."

They all nodded.

Matt's group had Paul, Me, Tanner, Sam, Bryan, Joey, and Bobby.

We decided to do a Life Size Board Game Challenge. Matt gazed at me and smiled and I did too. We got in our spots to do the intro. They voted that I do the intro.

"What's up guys, welcome to Battle Universe! Today we're playing Life Size Board Game Challenge!"

(During challenge)

It was Sam's turn, Paul was two spaces behind me and of course, Matt was in the lead. He kept looking at me and motioning me to make a move. I face Paul.

"Hey, Paul. Ikindalikeyoualot," Matt raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Huh?"

"I kinda like you a lot and I want us to be more than friends."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah..."

"Well.. I kinda like you too..."

My heart started going crazy, Matt was smiling, and the rest were just watching the scene, shocked. I hope Paul and I will stay together. Matt really helped me and I appreciate that, I will do something special for him. Paul and I lean in and our lips meet together. His lips were soft to be honest.