Tanner

N/A: This is Dan's cousin, shhh, this is based off of a dream I had. Hope you enjoy!

(Matt's P.O.V)

I just bought Tanner a Tesla. He's been my best friend ever since he started working here. I bought a bow to put on top of it so I did. I ring Tanner.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tan, it's me. Come to my office I have something for you."

"Okay."

I quickly run up to my office, he arrives here a few seconds after. He looks around trying to find the gift. I chuckle at him.

"I don't see anything, is this a prank?" I shake my head.

"It's not in here, silly. Come."

He follows me outside. I grab a bandana and make it a blindfold so he doesn't see the gift yet. I put it on him and he ties it in the back. I guide him to his new present. I take off his blindfold and his mouth was wide open.

"For me??!!"

"For you!" I give him the keys.

"Thank you Matt." He hugs me.

"Aw, it was nothing"

*A month later*

Tanner and I went to go get some lunch. The light turned green, a car didn't stop at the red light.

*BOOM*

"Where am I?" I rise up from my hospital bed, realizing that its the hospital.

Y/N came in checking on me. I sit up but the pain hurt in my ribs so I laid back down.

"No no, don't sit up. Amanda told me everything, the doctors called her because she was the first one on your contact list. You painfully fractured your ribs and your right foot." I nod.

Amanda rushes in.

"Are you okay honey?" I nod.

(Your POV)

I went out of Matt's room and into Tanner's because Amanda wanted to spend more time with Matt. Tanner badly injured his left leg, when the driver rammed through the car. He also severely broke his left arm. Thankfully it wasn't the Tesla, but it was Tanner's old truck. Amanda also told me that the car spun into the pole, causing Matt to fall out forcedly. It's really scary to experience that. I rub his forehead as he slowly wakes up. I guess he got comfortable so I keep doing it. I stop after a few seconds.

"Noo why you stop?"

"Oh you like that?" He nods. I continue doing it.

"Y/N, have I ever told you that I liked you, more than friends?"

I felt guilty, I should've told him the first day that I liked him too. He confessed, now its my time.

"No, but I like you too, more than friends."

Our lips meet together. It was the best and worst day of my life. I can't wait until Tanner gets out of the hospital.