"I just want to say thank you for the food . . . and on what you did last night. I know you said you didn't want to help me, but I still think I had to thank you. I was just mad last night that's why I never thanked you." Aside from the fact that she was freezing because of him.

Joshua Hong just nodded and proceeds to what he has been doing. After placing the big empty box to the floor, he turned away again and took another box from the lines of boxes, and she couldn't help noticing how his scapula flexed and his biceps contract visibly underneath his thin gray shirt, stretching the material.

Kazzandra moved her eyes away from him. At least, it would divert the tension she was feeling. Just then she realized that they're inside a storage house. More like a barn.

There were many farming tools, animal food and equipment neatly placed on each corner. What's inside those?

She looked at him again when he stopped to wipe a sweat on his brow and resumed picking up another box. He was lining them up on the floor. Her forehead creased. Doesn't he have anyone to help him here?

Joshua must've sensed her watching, that's why he stopped and looked at her. "Is that all?" He asked as if he's too bored for another confrontation.

Kazzandra tried to still her nerves and smiled as far as her lips can stretch. God! But his rough and ugly attitude has been really grating on her nerves and it just rubs off her good intentions.

"What?" He asked in an irritated tone, his brows knotted angrily. "You already said you appreciation." He pointed out impatiently

Her temples twitched, and her smile immediately vanished. "Why are you so arrogant? Are you angry because of what I said? It was just a harmless question, that's all. I didn't force you to answer. And if you're mad, don't lash everything out on me!" She huffed furiously.

She's been the one reaching out to him and now he's angry again?

He suddenly sighed a heavy breathe. He massaged her temples and tossed his messy hair back. "This woman is driving me nuts." He muttered skyward, but Kazzandra could clearly hear him.

She can't help but raise a brow on him and crossed her arm. Oh, she is? And now she's driving him nuts? Wow!

Her nose flared as she dragged an angry breath in. "FYI, you're the one who's been driving me mad. I almost went dead because of the cold yesterday. And whose fault was that? Did you even think about the danger you put me into? What if the storm wiped me out?"

She doesn't want to admit it to him but she was all scared yesterday – so scared. By the time her fingers were all numbed, she thought she wouldn't be able to swim if it floods. She couldn't call anyone for help! Did he have any idea how frightening it was imagining how you'd die? It passed through her mind multiple times on what will happen to her if the storm grew stronger and that she's just inside her car. She would've cried if she was just anybody else. But she's a Song — and the Song family's heiress doesn't cry. That's what her brothers taught her.

She gritted her teeth in frustration, anger, and the fear that almost numbed her last night. "If I got sick last night, and if something bad happened to me, it was your entire fault. You threw me out into the storm without mercy and still here I am, thanking you. But you just couldn't help yourself to act like a royal prick, could you?"

Joshua's face darkened. His mouth thinned and his cheekbones sharpened from anger. His taut face was beyond angry. And when he spoke, his voice was so calm and deep that I thought his anger was just hanging there on the surface. "It's not my fault that you came here driving a car with an empty gas."

His message was never clear enough.

Her eyes fiercely narrowed at him. "Are you saying I'm stupid?"