“You heard me right Felix my daughter is so obsessed of Althea.  It started when your daughter save Elizabeth five years ago…….after that tragic event, she’s always asking for your daughter.  Even me……I was searching for her after she disappeared in my daughter’s life.  When Althea didn’t show up at that time in the hospital when Elizabeth was finally about to release to go home………my daugh…ter…………my daughter is always searching for her.  Not a night Felix that Elizabeth would wake up in the middle of her nightmare calling out to Althea.  It frustrates me that I can’t do anything for my daughter.”  Long explanation of Mr.Villanueva…….tears is starting to break down on his eyes, covering his face of both of his hands exasperated.

“Wait you mean?..............I’m sorry Armando, I didn’t know.”   Knowing the real deal of the young Villanueva outbreak on the restaurant, Mr. Guevarra is now concerned for her daughter’s safety.

And a bit regretful, hiding her daughter from them.

Knowing that it create an embalance behaviour towards his daughter’s friend, Mr. Guevarra felt saddened knowing his part of his daughter’s friend's suffering.

His conscience is knocking on his face right now.

“That’s why I’m here to warn your daughter the risk my daughter can cause to her.  Elizabeth is stalking your daughter Felix, I want you to tell her to be very careful and……….and also her girlfriend.  My daughter is blinded of her obsession Felix…..I don’t know what would I do to her anymore, she’s out of control.”  Desperate is what you could see in the mighty Villanueva…………..the prominent persona that the man always convey was all covered with loss.

“Thank you Armando for telling me all of these……….I know it’s not easy for you to betray your daughter like this.  Don’t worry I’ll talk to Althea about this situation that your daughter is going through, maybe she could help……….yah that’s it!  I think my daughter can help your daughter.  The obsessed will be confronted by her obsession.”   Confidently advised by Mr.Guevarra to his old friend.

Yes that’s right, why not confront the culprit……..rather hide to the real situation on hand.  

“I hope so Felix……I really hope so, knowing my daughter…….she’s really in deep.  I don’t think we could dig her up on this delusional state she have now.”  Truthfully answered Mr. Villanueva.

“I will call my daughter now……..it’s better sooner than later.” Confidently acknowledge Mr. Guevarra to his idea.

A Father’s Love to his child is unconditional…..until you have a child of your own…..you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he look upon his child.

---------------------------

After their late dinner the couple went to their room to get ready for the night.
It’s so late that the young Guevarra is starting to yawn amicably.

The youngest Tanchinco is just looking intently at her girlfriend who’s intertwining their hands while proceeding to their room.

Yes Jade calls it now their room…….they practically living together.

And speaking of living together she needs to inform her family between the development of her lovelife towards the young Guevarra....definitely her family would be ecstatic about the news.

The young Guevarra was opposed to this arrangement, she still believes in a traditional set up between lovers……..but……how can she refuse to her’ love of her life’.