18

You guys said smut sooo here u go guys ;)

ERICS POV

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

No.

"what do I do?" I mutter to myself, pacing back and forth.

Josh said that he would meet me by the chasm, with her. I told him no, that I was over killing people that I didn't want to be leader if this is what I had to do to become a leader. He said he would do the tough part and get her to the chasm, all I would have to do is... I can't. I can't even think about it.

I plan on getting her the night before. This whole thing is going down a week from tonight because with the few deaths we already have had, we need to keep it on the down low.

I plan on escaping with her. Going beyond the wall. Beyond amity. Beyond the world we know.

But before that happens, there's one last thing I want to do..

KAYS POV

I walk to my bed. After I passed initiation and the banquet that took place afterword, I was given my own room. My own place to live. And it only gets better from here.

I am filling up my glass with water when I feel a hand pull me backward, into their chest.

I yelp in surprise, but when I smell the musky smell of Eric my heart beat slows, Then picks back up for a different reason.

"Hey, whatcha doin?" I ask sweetly rocking back and forth. He spins me around.

"Nothin much," he smiles, pressing his lips to mine.

I shut my eyes and my hands make their way to his hair and I run my fingers through his short brown hair.

He lifts me up to sit on the counter, and I wrap my legs around his waist as he rests one hand on my upper thigh and the other on the small of my back.

The kiss continues to get heated as he rubs his big, warm hand up and down my thigh, playing with the loops of my skinny jeans.

We separate to catch our breaths, but keep our foreheads pressed against each other.

"I love you," he whispers.

"What?" I whisper back, smiling

"I love you. So much. And I want to be with you, forever and ever. You are my light. The thing I could not live without. And I love you," he smiles, eyes light with happiness.

"I love you, too" I whisper, playing with the hairs at the back of his neck.

"What?" he mocks, smiling.

"I love you! you are the best thing that has happened to me, and I don't know what I would do without you, and I love you." I smile, kissing his forehead.

"Kay, I want you with me for the rest of my life. I don't want you to go anywhere." He whispers seriously.

"As long as you don't let me go, I'm here. Always."

"I won't let you go, I promise." He caresses my cheek, and we continue our kiss.

"Eric," I sigh as he leaves sloppy wet kisses down my neck.

"Yeah?" he mumbles against my skin, gently tracing the neckline of my shirt with his finger.

"I want..." I trail off, blushing.

"Really?" he seems a bit too enthusiastic. I nod my head

"Are you sure?" he looks at me, trying to see what my reaction is.