2

-this chapter was supposed to be a lot longer but half of it got deleted so it got shortened.

I take a seat where a member was sitting just moments ago. I look at my father and his eyes are venomous, full of hatred. His hands are in fists and his knuckles are white. After lots of names I can't remember and faces I don't recognize we are dismissed. My mom gives me a small smile and wink while my sister gives me a glare.

I run at the back of the dauntless group. We head into the stair well and I steady my pace at an easy jog. Still at the very back of the group, I am slammed into the concrete wall. My head feels light and fuzzy . as my vision clears and I see the person in front of me my breath gets stuck in my throat.
"What the hell do you think your doing?!" my father spits, tightening his grip on my shoulders.
"Joining my new faction?" It comes out as a whisper as I look down at my feet. I must've known I couldn't get off this easy.
"Are you kidding? if you think your going to survive dauntless initiation you must be delusional. It's like you want to be factionless. I'll tell you one thing, when you are factionless you will not come home, you understand?" he tightens his grip even more and I whimper.
"Is there a problem here?" I hear a low, soft voice ask.
"No, I was just leaving," my father says flatly pushing me as he let me go. I stumble down the steps and fall as he walks briskly up the steps and out of sight.
"What an asshole," the guy mutters grabbing my arm and pulling me to my feet.
"Thanks" I mutter rubbing the back of my head.
"I'm Eric," he smiles. He was pretty tall, had short brown hair, countless piercings, medium build and beautiful gray-blue eyes.
"uh, I'm Kay," I say, will I get in trouble for changing my name? I hope not. My father gave me the name kristy-this is a new start right?
"Well, Kay, if you don't want to fail the jest step if imitation, we better get going!" he takes my hand and leads me out of the stairwell.

as soon as the sun hits us he lets go if my hand and we start sprinting. My lung fill with air ad the wind rushes through my hair. I see the train passing and the feet of people pulling themselves in.
"Common!" He shouts as he sprints next to the train and hurls himself sideways into a car. I take a deep breath ad do the same. I slide into the car and ram into the wooden wall.
"Ouch," I flex my arms and stand up, only to be knocked down when the train turned. I settle for crouching.
"So," I look at Eric. he was leaning against the back wall eyeing me.
"Who was that dude?" he nods his head forward, referring to the place we came from.
"Just some guy," I shrug, dropping the subject. He nods apprehensively.

We sit in quietness until I hear shouts and screams. I look out the car and people are jumping onto a building. Shit. Ok. I widely my fingers then run them through my hair as we approach the building. I back up then jump. To my surprise and satisfaction I land running, maybe this won't be too bad. I stand at the back of the group, listening to what the instructor is saying. I think it's Eric that's talking but I've only heard him twice, so i couldn't be sure. I zone back in to the last part of what he's saying.
"Who will go first?" he asks challengingly. We stand in awkward silence. Might as well be me. I side step the person I front of me and walk towards the instructed. Turns out it was Eric. He seems surprised for a second then nods. I hop up on the ledge and stand there fit a second.
"Today, initiate," he says teasingly. I take a breath and jump. Air rushes through my hair and then I hit a net, hard. I'm thrust back in the air and bounce to a stop. The net is pulled from one side and I fall to the ground.
"Whoops." A guy says unapologetically. I jump of the ground.
"Name?" he asks looking at me expectingly.
"Kay," I stutter looking around.
"First jumper, Kay," he shouts and a crowd roars.
"You can stand over there," he points toward an empty space in the crowd.
I hesitate and start walking.
"By the way, the names Four." i smirk at the weird nickname and continue walking.

After countless people jump and names I don't remember are called, Eric an Four start leading us down a path and show us around the Dauntless compound. We were shown the pit, chasm and finally led to the room we were all staying in. And best part? Co-Ed bathrooms! We had dinner and changed our clothing. My blouse still had the blood on it from the choosing ceremony so i was happy to take that off, and pencil skirts were never really my style. I changed into dark blue skinny jeans and a black tank top that showed off my curves. throughout the night you could tell there was tension between Eric and Four-but maybe I notice that because I was Candor and I've been taught to see things like that. I shake my head. I'm not candor anymore, so I can't think like one. And with that my head hit the pillow.

I woke up to Eric hitting a pipe with another piece of pipe that made a horrible clanging sound.
"First day of training! lets go!" Eric turned and left.
"5 minutes be in the pit!" Four says and turns to follow after him. after dressing in different pants that are more stretchy and comfortable and we head to the Pit. People have started making friends but I am mostly on my on, ad that is fine by me.

From the pit we are lead to the training room where we start our physical training. The dauntless born went with Four and the transfers stayed with Eric. After him explaining certain ounces and kicks we started practicing with punching bags. Sir imitates practiced with each other but I knew I wasn't ready for that. I won't fight someone until I have to, and even then I will probably suck. I jut hope to god I will be able to make it through his imitation.
-----
I didn't really remember how I ended this chapter so it kinda sucks. My wattpad started freaking out and deleted my story THREE times. That's why it took longer. Idk if ill post this weekend ill try to though. That I you for sixty reads!
*check out confessions!
*vote!
*comment!
Love you all!!