12

Eric POV
It was late. Too late for a tall but muscular figure to appear above me when my eyes fluttered open.

"What the hell?" I scramble backwards, clenching the sheets with my fist.

"I'm Josh. I'm the new leader." He motions for me to follow him. He walked in an almost robotic way. I shake it off, sloop on my pants and follow him out the door.

"So were did you come from?" I ask, as I sit at the long table.

"Abnegation," he folds his hands.

"So your a transfer? I thought that didn't actually happen?" I roll my eyes.

"Well it did. Things are going to be different around here now." He scowls. God is that the only facial expression the dauntless know?

"Like what?"i ask tilting my head.

"You are going to have to prove yourself. If you do not follow my instructions, you will become faction-less. There is no going back." He gets up and leaves abruptly, and leaves me with a spinning head.

Kay's POV.

We sat and stared at the story night sky. My head was on his chest and his arms were around my waist.

"Eric?" I ask after he hadn't responded for a while.

"Hmm?" he reluctantly turns his head from the distant stars to gaze down at me.

"Are you ok?" I ask sitting up and running my hand through his hair.

"Yeah, I'm just kinda stressed out," he sighs interlocking our fingers together.

"Wanna know how we can stop that stress?" I smirk leaning down to noble at his ear. Of course I was curious about what he was so distant about, but when he was ready he would tell me.

"How?" he glances down at me playfully.

"By doing this," I lean in and press my lips to his. He kisses back, fully paying attention to me now.

He pulled me Ion top of him, so my chest was pressed against his. He brushed my falling hair out of my face and our kiss. He places his hands on my hips as I rocked back and forth, gaining a small groan from him.

I tug at his hair but gasp when he shoves me away and behind a big metal
Box when we hear footsteps on the roof. Eric glances at me and holds a finger to his lips.

"Hello?" he calls.

"Ah, Eric! Just the guy I was looking for!" exclaims an unknown voice.

"Josh," Eric says in monotone. "is there something you need?"

"Yes, we need to talk,but not here. It much too in the open,"he pauses " follow me"

I hear a longing sigh that I assume was Eric's and the. Footsteps, that soon faded.

Maxs POV
"Wow, Jeanine! I never knew the simulation would work this thoroughly. It's amazing! He does everything you tell him to do!" I exclaim,watching the screen that showed Josh leading Eric down the hallway to the conference center.

"That's the point," she snaps.

God she's a bitch.

______

I know I have short chapters but it's midnight and my eyes a drooping so yeah. Love you all

THANK YOU FOR 4.6k that's AMAZING! I really love it she you guys comment or message me so feel free;)

*comment

*follow

*vote

-k