Dia was about to snap when Omen touched her shoulder.

"Dia" He whispered in her ear.

"What is it?" She asked,

"Reyes was wrong this time."

She turned and followed his gaze, looking at the door where half dozen men were standing.

"Hall's gang has arrived."

"I should have worn a freaking microphone!" She hissed to Omen.

Omen frowned, maybe taking it as an insult to his professional competence.

"Calm down. Only Hall's gang is here."

"That doesn't really make me feel better, Omen." She lashed.

"Remember your training, corporal." He chided. "They taught you to adapt to any circumstance. Time to put that into practice."

Dia scowled at him, but soon realized he was right. Then, she took a deep breath and observed the newcomers. 

"Who is the guy in the middle?" She asked.

That man stood out among the others. For starters, he was three or four inches shorter, at least five years older than the rest---maybe thirty-five years old----and a bit overweight. Moreover, he didn't wear a suit but an ugly flavored shirt, a flashy gold cross, and rings on all of his fingers.

"According to my intel, it should be Freddie Jackson, Hall's facilitator." Omen replied.

Dia raised an eyebrow at that, "Facilitator?"

"His salesmen." He explained. "Jackson is well known for..."

However, whatever he wanted to say, it had to wait. Jackson was walking directly toward them.

"Lady Katrina" Freddie Jackson said, flashing a smile. "Finally we meet."

His cologne hit her nostrils when he kissed her hand. It would have been a polite gesture, if he didn't sneak a peek at her cleavage when he thought she wasn't looking. Dia had to force herself to stay still, even more so when he took a step forward. He was standing a bit too close for her taste, though not enough to say he was invading her personal space. 

"Take a walk, pet." She told Suzanne in her best bossy tone, taking the opportunity to get away from Jackson.  "This gentleman and I have some business to talk over."

Then, she smacked her ass so hard probably everyone heard the noise. Suzanne winced, giving her a look filled with venom before heading for the bar. That little payback gave her some amount of satisfaction, at least until she turned to look at her new interlocutor.

"Oh, it wasn't necessary to send away your...lover." He said and leered at Suzanne's ass. "It won't take that long."

"I assure you, mister Jackson..."
"Freddie. Please call me Freddie, lady Katrina." He winked at her.
"Freddie, I assure you we have a lot to talk about." 

"We sure do." He whispered, licking his lips. 

Dia almost retched.

"I'm talking about business." She said to him, keeping her irritation and disgust at bay for the moment. "Unless your boss wants to lose a deal worth millions, of course."

Freddie's pupils dilated. "Millions?" 

"Millions." She repeated.

"You have my undivided attention, lady Katrina." He seemed more serious, but he was still ogling at her.