Klance / Dress-up Night Pt1

On dress-up night Lance makes me dress-up for him and he does the same. on one night he dressed as a cop and me a bad boy. another he dressed as a man and me a bad boy. everytime i have to dress as a bad boy and call him "Daddy." this night tho it was different.

"Keith..... put this on." it was a pink maid outfit. I put it on and walk in the room where he is in a tux. again.

"really Lance."

"its Master tonight."

"Master?"

"yes~"

l walk closer and Lance puts a red collar around my neck.

"I'm Gonna use this for something later~" he whispers in my ear. his breath on my ear sends shivers down my spine.

"First you naughty boy I'm gonna have to spank you for being bad."

"what did I do?"

"you know what you did. you looked at someone other then me without permission."  he says as he squeezed my Ass. he then sits down and I drape my body over his legs. he lifts the skirt to see the Blue thong. he hums in satisfaction and raises his hand then brings it down hard so he can hear the *SMACK*. he does it again and again. each time i let out a small yelp. after about 18 hits he lifts me up.

"will you do as Master says~?"

"Yes....... Master."

"good.......... get on the bed on all fours."

I do as he says and get on  the bed on my hands and knees. he comes behind me and cuffs my hands behind my back to my ankles. the cold chain is against my bare ass. slowly Lance pulls down the thong exposing my hole. he gets on top of me and brings his hand around so its in my face.

"suck on them~." he says and so I do. he sticks three fingers in my mouth. I run my tong over his fingers and suck on them. when he felt they were ready he took them out and stuck two fingers at once. that alone sent me into shock. he keeps fingering me till he can add his third finger. 

"Master~ please~............. I wan-"

"What~?"

"I want it."

"you want what~?"

"Your dic- I want it inside me- please~ Master~."

"Ill give you that."

he takes out his fingers and undoes his pants and takes off his boxers. Then he thrusts his dick into me. each time he thrust into me a loud escapes my lips. after a few seconds i'm at the edge. he quickly undoes the chains on my arms and ankles tossing them aside. still lifting my body till we both cum.

he turns me around so we are face to face. he just looks into my eyes then walks off to get something. when he gets back in his hands were two things. a leash  and cat ears. he puts the ears on me and clips the leash on the collar around my neck. 

"on the floor." he says and I does as told. i get on the floor on my hands an knees. he is holding the Leash and starts to walk around his big room. all I can do is follow. he walks to the dresser again and grabs another tool. it was a wip when he grabs it he starts walking again, then stops at the rocking chair. he sits down and puts the wip against my face.

"suck it."

I move my face to Lances Dick and begin to suck. with with wip in Lances hand he hits my ass. it hurt so much i bit him. *SMACK* another hit. after a while I stars to get it. he will continue to hit me till he is satisfied. its not long till a cums in my mouth. I swallow the cum in my mouth and lance and quickly clean ourselfs. 

"wait Keith before you put new cloths on."

lance walks up to me with something in his hand. he turns me around and pushes my body down d=so my ass is in the air. i couldn't see what he was doing and for s split second i feel something cold enter my ass.

"what is that?"

"you'll see. no get dressed. everyone is waiting."

so I get dressed and wonder what Lance put in my ass.