Chapter 19

Todoroki opened his eyes to see a curly haired boy staring at him. The bi colored haired boy's eyes widened and he started blushing and scratching the back of his head.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean to." Midoriya said with a smile.

"You didn't scare me don't worry." Todoroki replied smiling back.

"Oh everybody else left by the way. Even tsuyu. She had to 'go somewhere' while everybody else went home." Midoriya added.

"What happened exactly while I was asleep ?" Todoroki asks, looking around the room trying to remember the events of last night.

"Well momo brought jiro home since she wasn't feeling well at all, Bakugou and kirishima were caught doing 'things' in the bathroom, and the rest went home on their own." Midoriya recited as if he had learned the speech by heart.

Todoroki smiled thinking about how happy jiro must have been that momo brought her home. He then realized what situation he was in. He was all alone with midoriya, in a big house.

"Why are you the only one still here ?" Todoroki asked curious

"I just told you that the others-" Midoriya was cut off but Todoroki

"No I meant why did you stay when you could have gone home?" Todoroki asked eagerly

"Well, I thought it would be rude if you woke up to be all alone. You might have been confused too and that wouldn't have been good." Midoriya said with a smile.

This boy is even sweeter than I thought todoroki thought to himself.

"Oh alright. That's very kind of you" Todoroki responded.

"I can walk you home if you want, I don't have anything to do today." Midoriya said cheerfully.

"Al-alright" Todoroki responded in shock.

In a few minutes they were out the door walking towards todoroki's house who wasn't far from where they had been previously.

The walk was silent. Not an awkward silence, but a peaceful silence. The kind of silence you wouldn't want to break for all the money in the world.

Soon enough the two boys reached todoroki's house. They both stood in at the front door without saying anything for a while.

"Well I guess I will go n-" Midoriya started but was cut off but todoroki hugging him.

"Thank you for existing midoriya" Todoroki whispered in midoriya's ear, before going inside with a smile bigger than his (daddy issues) face.

Hi? I T S B E E N A W H I L E
it has. I'm sorry.
I have no more interest in this story sorry. I'll finish it but it'll take time cause SCHOOL.
Also I realized that the gay chapters get more views so that's a thing.
Also those of you who check out my other stories. P l e a s e d o n t. They're Lowkey ironic and they suck so ya.
I'm gonna try my best to update at LEAST weekly. Also leave suggestions cause my brain and imagination is fucking dead. I said also too many times. It's 3am H A H A Y E S.