Prelude: What makes us damaged

"You hate me don't you ... do you want me to die"
A thirteen year old Zainab stood in front her mom with her fist by her side tightly closed.

"Tell me !" She said with tears running down her eyes.

She's been going off on feelings as of lately

Her father has just been killed in the war fought in Guinea.

Her mother has been shutting everything and everyone out.

Her sister is barely home and is always out partying

She on the other hand is lonely and all walls of the house keeps crashing in on her.

Her mother gave her one look and with that look her heart was in her stomach.

"She answered my question "she thought.

Chris

"But why leave mom you have me ?!"  A  thirteen year old Chris  asked with tears rolling down his face.

"I can't take it and I won't " she said hastily packing her things.

"We don't have to take it " he answers softly.

"No I'm gonna go ... you're his son you won't change."

Those few words made his heart fall in the depths of this stomach. He felt inferior in the eyes of his mother which was even fucked up.

"Well leave then ! "

He threw her bags over the staircase with rage.

That alarmed Caesar from his study and suddenly ran up to the chaos.

He knew Cassandra was leaving and so he thought " fuck her she can't ride"

He wanted to smile and laugh when he saw the sight of his sons temper lashed out in his destruction of him and  Ex- wife master bedroom.

In fact he wanted to rejoice !

He always felt his son was coy and weak especially around his mother.

Meaning he could never qualify in taking over his mafia but Cassandra leaving was what he needed to get that beast to come out.

He could take over his mafia

This was only the beginning for Caesar but the end of holding pure human emotion for Chris  no matter what relationships he was in females were nothing but holes to fill and baby producers with pretty faces.

Authors Note : Just the beginning