"Shit. You need to plug me with him. This shit good as a bitch. Not none of that dirt ass weed sometimes Dresta be bringing round a nigga." Eric chuckled before exhaling smoke.

Dre laughed. "A'ight nigga. Ill let him know. But check it. I wanna talk to you about something."

"Okay."

"You know I'm really feeling Kiyanne." Dre stated as he placed the blunts onto the desk and reached from the already lit blunt from E.

"Yeah. I hear you." Eric rolled his eyes. "Why though?"

"She's...different."

"How? I don't see why or how. She just like the rest of the hoes we fuck and suck us on tour." Eric non-chalantly stated as he leaned back and swayed side-to-side in the swivel chair.

"Damn man." Dre scoffed. "Why you don't like her? You been dogging her since day one. You know her or something?" Dre asked, cutting his eye at Eric.

Eric paused, contemplating his answer. He could just tell him that the girl he is falling for is a scandalous, devious, thieving hoe but he knows Dre wouldn't believe him. So, he figured he'll let him find out for himself.

"Nah man. I aint got shit against her. She just sketchy that's all. Something aint right bout her ass cuh." Eric partially lied.

"I mean, I know she aint perfect. She told me everything."

Alarmed. Eric sat up and leaned closer to Dre. "She did?", Eric said, his voice getting slightly elevated.

Dre nodded and pulled a long drag before coughing and passing the blunt back to E.

"Yeah man. She told me she's done some shit to provoke that nigga, cheated once or twice because she was hurting. Leaving and dropping everything for that nigga to just dog the fuck out her. He wack for that shit man."

Eric exhaled as he licked his lips. He for sure thought she explained everything her and him used to do back in the day. This girl got a way with words cause she got Dre believing everything she says. Its like she can do no wrong in his eyes.

"I guess man. Just take ya time. I thought you and Michel'le had something goin on. What's up wit dat?" E questioned, relieved.

"Man." Dre dragged. "That girl be bugging. Drinking and shit all the time. I mean, she a catch but she doesn't compare to Kiyanne. But enough on all that shit. I need a favor man. A big one."

"Wassup man? You know I got you." Eric assured.

Dre rested his elbows on his legs as he leaned forward to stare his homeboy in face. Dre had second thoughts on what was about to fly out his mouth, nor is he even about this life. But to avoid looking over his shoulder, he knew the proposition Kiyanne offered is the only way they can be straight.

"Just here me out."

"Nigga say it already. I told you I got you." Eric said anxiously.

Dre stared at Eric before parting his lips to speak. With a low tone of voice and red sleepy eyes, Dre spoke.

"I gotta Kill Kiyanne ol dude."

_____________________________________________