IMPORTANT!

Alas, the words even of the redo are failing me...but I think I know how to fix this.

I'm just not feeling Aideen, I guess. I love her as a character, but not a main character and a point of view to write from.

So.

I'm going to write this series from another character's point of view. The plot ideally will remain the same, just not Aideen being the main character. Even her backstory and whatnot.

That being said, I would like you, my few readers, to help me decide the new point of view.

Choices are Sasha, Greg, and Lynelle.

For newer readers that do not know these three characters:

Sasha Sypress is a male character around Aideen's age (17). He is a very humourous character, joking about everything, though a natural leader. Somewhat immature not just by his humor, but how he handles his emotions as well. Very loyal to family. Personally my favorite character, haha.

{Sasha hopped into the driver's seat.

I raised an eyebrow. "Do you even have a license?" I wasn't really about to trust him in that position, considering he didn't even sit in a chair correctly.

Sasha shook his head. "Nope, but I know how to drive," he said with a wink. "Besides, you don't need to be certified to drive a few hours in the woods." My surprised comment was cut off as Sasha started the engine and yelled, "Lynelle gets shotgun!"}

Greg Alvarez is a male character two years older than Aideen (19). He is serious and quiet, and can come across as intimidating even though he is a lovebug at heart. Best friend to Aideen, Sasha, and Abilene and an overall "tough" character.

{Greg sighed. "You're too scared."

"Excuse me?"

"Fire isn't something to be feared. Don't be shy about it."

"You try just summoning fire on your first minute," I grumbled.

"I heard that. For the record, I could." Greg let out another sigh, which to be perfectly honest didn't help his dark-haired-brooder thing. "Okay, apparently you need something easier." I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be understanding or insulting.}

Lastly, Lynelle Sypress is Sasha's cousin, on his dad's side. She is younger, at 13, but very mature for her age. A workaholic and sarcastic person, biting at others constantly. She is known to be the best of the Weather elemenals as much as she is known to be hot-headed.

{"So Aideen, how do you like it here?"

Before I could answer, the Harvey interrupted. "Lynelle, don't you think she needs some time before you question her?"

"Nobody asked you, Watson," Lynelle snapped suddenly. I could see the heat in the bright blue glare she gave him. Literally. Electricity crackled dangerously close to Harvey's face.

"I'm just saying, maybe she's not comfortable yet." Harvey looked nervous.

"And I'm just saying, you can stop cutting me off and go f- "

"Could you two just shut up for one second?" Greg growled at Lynelle and Harvey, who looked mildly surprised at his outburst.}

Also - Since the POV is changing, the title will need to change as well - of the book and the entire series.

However, I'd rather wait until the new main character is decided to change this.

Thank you all so much in advance for helping! I promise once this is decided I'll be pumping out chapters like a dog giving birth.