Chapter 20: Arrival

RECAP

I wrapped my body with my black towel and walked towards the mail on the floor, just to see one envelope.

looked like the same one in the nightmare. I slowly bent down and opened it.

"CAREFUL! WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO DIE A LESS PAINFUL DEATH" in red bold letters.

I ripped the envelope only to hear my phone go off.

I walked towards the bed and looked down and saw an unknown message

"Don't do that again....I am watching" with an evil smirk emoji. I looked out the window and saw something, someone standing in between my cars in the parking lot.

The person waved at me. I got closer and realized the tattoo on the wrist.

"you.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery POV 

AHH..... the smell of fresh cut grass is really refreshing. I cupped my hands together and walked inside the building that will be filled with bodies. Alive that is unless something happens.

I walked past all the big family portraits of everyone we came in contact with.

Oh yeah I said we.

I have a team. yea its gonna be so much fun to see our sad liddo victims faces when they realize who has been stalking them. 

I met up with my team and we stood in a circle and We all talked about our plan and shook hands standing in the middle of the room.

10 more minutes I thought....

this will be fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

As soon as 6L50 p.m. hits, everyone gets ready to head out the door and down to the location that was advised to them in the envelope. 

Theres Sasha, Dani and DJ, Rajahnae, Ace, Mikey and Zach, Jeff and Chanel, Niecey and Smokah aka Darell SR.

As they all pulled up, 6 men show up to the car and opened their doors. All the ladies got out and when they did they all looked at each other from the side. Then the men stepped out and walked along side of the women. 

The double doors opened and Sasha walked first the twins behind her, then their grandparents and soon it became a triangle pact.

As they walked down the hallway they seen all the family photos, some were from when Chanel and Jefferey were younger, and some where it was pictures of Sasha and her family when she was 6. 

Everyones focus was back to the front where there was gold double doors with velvet curtains pulled to the side. They all stood there....

6:58.....

"Sasha....whats going on" She hears faintly

"Mom?" she felt a light touch and seen a hand on her shoulder.

6:59....

"I don't like this" echoes in her head, she closes her eyes.

7:00 

She opened them.

"Lets get this shit over with" 

_---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh damn

what Sasha about to do?

who you think is waiting for them?