Chapter 11: Lets Go

Recap

Sasha packed her bags and showered. She did her hygiene and wrapped her hair up.

she slipped on her Adidas sweatsuit and her slides and walked downstairs into the closet and hid her bags.

She walked into their room and called the one person she needed to hear from

Gina....
____________________________________
Sasha Pov

I called Gina, no me and her ain't talking like that, but shit, if your my brothers babymomma/wife then I can't be that rude, ya feel me?

"Gina...yes sassy..i need a favor..and i know you real perfect for it" i lifted my eyebrows at her response.

"I'll think I can do it right now Sassy" she said sounded sick

"Whats wrong are you okay?" she coughed into the phone

"Sasha...I have Cancer..and its gettin worse" I automatically felt bad..

"Its...its okay G , get some rest okay?"

"Thanks sasha..I just wanna say..sorry for everything. .with Mikey, and Ace i-i-im so..sorry"

I felt tears threatening to come out.

"Its fine gina..its okay..." we talked a lil more and then hung up.

"Baby...." i turned around and saw Maurice standing there naked in all his glory

"What?" I said giving him a death stare

"We should make a baby..im tellin you..now is the perfect time" he walked up to me and gripped my neck roughly.

and pushed me up against the wall,

he slid my pants down and moved my panties to the side.

He slowly entered himself in me.

I gripped his shoulders and felt all this orgasms take over me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Danielle Pov
Here we are sitting in the van, waiting for the go.

"Okay Ramos you ready?" he nodded his head, switching his light box on.

"Okay.....go" he got out, and his pov camera showed us what he was doing

He knocked on the door,And waited.

Maurice came to the door looking mad asfk and horny

"WHAT!!!"

"Hola señor , you got some type of rat infested problem in your uh...garden..yeah groundhogs sir..please come check it out "

he so dumb , i giggled. Maurice followed him and went to the backyard.

"Okay..Dani..go" I got out the van and crept into the house and got moms bags but heard noise from upstairs.

I tiptoed upstairs and seen my mom putting her clothes back on.

"Gross mom..." she turned around about to scream til she seen it was me.

"Damn it child dont be doing that...." she sighed, "You ready?"

I smiled, "Ready as I'll ever be..."

"well ill just have to call a professional..get off my damn porch.." shit thats Maurice.

"We Need to go...NOW!" We quicklywalked towards the stairs, only to hear him come upstairs , which made us bump into each other and hide in the bathroom.

"Babe...come on this dick aint gon suck itself..." i side eyed my mom , and she nervously chuckled.

I peeped in the crack and seen him walk further into the room.

'Shit' i thought, "Darnell...you need make up a quick ass plan..he's almost close to us..DJ..Hurry.." i whispered in the walkie-talkie.

"Babe please...i-i..uggh fine if this is some kind of kinky shit..then that'll do..." he walked to the closet and never came out.. (lol you get it)

"lets go.." we ran out the door, only for him to pop out and ran after us..

We ran out the door and i pushed mom in the van and shut the door.

"PUNCH IT DJ!" He stepped on the gas and drove off before Maurice can make it to the door.

"mom..you okay?" she tried to catch her breath but end up fallin asleep.

"We did it.." i high fived all the guys in the car.

--------5 hours later----------
"Okay everyone get some rest , im gonna go make sure our bags are secure" Dj said walking to the back of the plane.

"Glad your home mom" she smiled in her sleep and i pecked her forehead

"I cant believe we did it..Dani..moms safe now.." i smiled and nodded my head

rinnng
riiinnnggg
riiingg

"hello..." I answered

".............."

"Hello?? Helloo?" I got annoyed

"Its not over yet..game just begun..."

click..

I looked at Dj..Dj looked at me..

If its a war they want...its a war they'll get ...

THEYRE BAAAAAACCCKKK

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

PLEAAASE

IK i was gone. i had to take my drivers ed course so i didnt have time to write some more chapters..

10 more updates and the story will be done...

only 10...