Chapter 19: Closer

Narrators POV

As Sasha, Niecey, Mikey and the rest of the gang get a mysterious call, they all continue on with their lives, until Saturday came. As the morning breeze brazes against Sasha's skin, she takes the envelope and reads it over and over again, trying to decrypt a hidden message, only to fail. She puts the envelope back and goes to the kitchen to cook the kids breakfast. Something in her gut tells her that tonight is going to be so backwards. that it will not make sense at all. She shakes off the feeling and finishes making pancakes, sausage, and ham. She calls her twins down, and they all ate like a family. 

"Something just does not sit well" she thought.

As we jump over to Niecey, Smokah sits in his office, searching the web for new shoes for his niece and nephew, when a unknown website pops up on his computer. 

CLICK HERE

With a puzzled face, he moved his cursor over to the page and clicked on it. 

It was an all black screen, and a small white dot appeared. It got closer and closer only to show pictures of Niecey and Ace....IN BED. There was even a video of their amateur sexual activity. 

he didn't want to click on it , but it played itself. 

the moans...

the groans...

the hard bang of the headboard...

the...

I love you's.....

He slammed his computer until it broke into pieces. He looked on the desk to see his scattered computer keys everywhere and sees the envelope. He opened it and read it over and over again shaking his head , with tears running down his eyes. 

in big letters it said 

"KEEP THIS.PRESENT THIS."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael (Mikey) POV

Here I am, at the mall....shopping for baby clothes with Chelsea. I told her to wait and she didn't want that. I look behind me and see Zach walking so slow. 

"Chelsea hold on, but that outfit is cute" I told her and walked towards Zach. 

He never looked up when I got close to him. 

"Hey...whats wrong?" he shook his head 'no' as If he didn't want me to talk to him.

"I just..." he sighed "I just don't feel right today" he looked up at me and sad expressed on his face.

"What do you mean Zach?" I tilt my head to the side slightly, and he showed me a small envelope, I took it and he walked past me into the store with Chelsea.

I opened it and it read. "YOURE NOT SAFE.NEITHER IS YOUR SON"

"Who the fuck...." I looked up and scanned the food court and saw a person with a hoodie on eyeing me. I took off after him. He ran through the tables and out the mall. 

"HEY! HEY! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I jump over a small flight of stairs and land near his feet, only to trip him. He stopped and looked back at me. I groaned in pain as I grabbed on to my ankle in pain. We locked eyes and I couldn't believe it! 

"you...." he smirked and ran so fast through the parking lot I laid there til the mall cops came and took me inside to sit at a table.