Chapter 10: Wrapped

recap

"And we put these little chips in their speaker, so instead of whats coming out..their audio comes in, and thats in the living room and their room" Cash added on

"Wheres Dani?" angelo asked, "In the back of the car scooping out info..literally" he laughed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Author Pov

As Sasha and Maurice enter the car, Maurice pulls off and heads to the store.

"So...I was thinking about having kids.." he spoke making a left turn.

Danielle turned her piece on , so the guys can hear.

"Uhmm..I have kids..you know..Dani and Maurice" he smacked his teeth.

"I dont care about them ok-"

she interrupted him, "Uhm i do those are my fucking kids okay? and I want to see them"

he kept quiet. He pulled up at the store. "Stay here ima get some snack for us okay? just think about it" he kissed her forehead and got out the car.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Danielle Pov

I slowly rised up and peaked from the side of the seat.

"You look really pretty in that dress Mrs. Reagans" She jumped really hard and back hand me in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK" She screamed, "Ouch mom really? thats how you greet your daughter?" I growled at her, that shit hurt.

She jumped in her seat, "OH MY GOD, MY BAAAAABYYY" she cried out loud, "I missed you so much mommy.." she pecked my face continously and I smiled.

"What are you doing here?" she questioned looking around for Maurice

"Mom we came to get you and bring you home" she scrunched up her eyebrows

"We?" I nodded my head," Me and Darell, we came to get you mommy we miss you" I cried , she cried with me.

"Where did you guys stay, ima visit tonight after Maurice goes to sleep?"

I gave her the address, "not too far momma..." I spotted maurice coming back, she pushed my head down and shushed me.

I kept quiet. He went to the trunk and put the groceries in.

"So babe? what you think?" he stated, "I dont know Maurice damn...im too old for kids right now" momma said crossing her arms under her chest.

He started the car and drove away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - -
Darell Pov

WHAT THE FUCK DANI THAT WASNT THE PLAN

"I know I know..I didn't follow the plan but I wanted to let her know that we're here" she shrugged her shoulders , sulking.

she had escaped the car earlier and walked down to the house.

"STILL THAT WASNT PART OF THE DAMN PLAN!" she shedded tears...

fuck...

I hugged her tightly, "Im sorry its just now.. that she know we here, she'll have the plan go backwards...we now gotta wait for answers until we leave up outta here"

she nodded her head, I pecked her forehead and rubbed her back.

I didn't like maming my baby sis cry, deep down I hate when any woman cry period.

"We got 22 hours 16 minutes 35 seconds to get your mother out and leave" Ramos said coming in taking off his jumpsuit.

"They home?" he nodded his head, I sat down next to him and put the earphones in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Author Pov

As Maurice and Sasha walk into the house, they started arguing

"Look damn it , I refuse to let you leave..I love you too damn much..okay? just think about it please..." he spoke, sasha shook her head 'no'.

"I wanna go home to my babies..you idiot...I want my babies..." she went up stairs.

Maurice followed her, "What the fuck did I just say Sasha? LOOK HOW FAR I DONE GOT YOU WOMAN....you wanna leave this? how you gonna afford your hair and your photoshoots and promotions?...not without me babygirl...so you have no choice" he moved some hair behind her ear , she smacked his hand away, and he smirked.

"I got you wrapped around my finger baby..." he left the room and down to his man cave.

Sasha packed her bags and showered. She did her hygiene and wrapped her hair up.

she slipped on her Adidas sweatsuit and her slides and walked downstairs into the closet and hid her bags.

She walked into their room and called the one person she needed to hear....

Gina......

comment

Vote

Share

why she meeda call gina for?

you think Danielle messed up the plan?

Why maurice cant make up his mind?"