Chapter 3

I watched as ashley laced up her boots. She was having a party. With alcohol and everything and I wasn't even invented. I was ordered to stay upstairs in my room. But what the hell? You can't have a party and not expect me to crash it.

"If I catch you downstairs I'm shaving all your hair off when you're sleeping," Ashely warned. I gasped and grabbed my hair. "I'm serious."

"Fine, I won't go downstairs, but why would you leave your favorite sister up here with nothing to do?" I shrugged and sat on my bed.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Oh nothing, just counting the stitches in my blanket." She left my room and came back with my laptop.

"You can have your laptop back for tonight," She handed it to me and I smiled.

Thirty minutes go by and I'm already annoyed by the music. I decided that it's my damn house and if I wanna crash the party I fucking will. I slip out into the hallway and take a peak downstairs. It's crowded. Perfect. I couldn't stop thinking of how easy this was going to be. I just have to sneak downstairs, have a few drinks, dance with some guys, then sneak back upstairs. I waisted no time walking downstairs and getting myself a drink. I started off with a beer. Music blasted through the entire house. I didn't mind it though, I like not being able to hear myself think.

"Gia?" I spun myself around faster than it took me to get down here. Nick was standing In front of me with a beer in his hand and a confused look on his face. "What are you doing down here?"

"Nick," I nervously rubbed the back of my neck. I didn't know if I should make a run for it or try to get him not to tell Ashley. "Listen, you have to keep me away from Ashley," I didn't feel like running.

"What's in it for me?" He shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

"You'll be helping me keep my hair," I said hitting the inside of my cheek hoping he falls for it.

"Alright fine, but I can't do it alone," the next thing I know all the guys are in on this. Even Harlow is helping.

I'm three drinks in and I'm starting to have a good time. I've almost been caught twice but I managed to hide in time.

"Ashley, three o'clock," Harlow said. I looked at her weirdly but pushed myself into a crowd. Apparently Harlow felt the need to hide too because she put she put a lampshade on her head.

"Harlow, why are all the guys acting weird?" she asked.

"This isn't Harlow," I face palmed and wanted to slap the lamp shade off of her. "This is a lamp."

"Okay, lamp, you're cut off," Ashely said before walking away. Harlow took the lampshade off of her head and I came out of the crowd.

"That was close," I polished off my fourth drink. I was drunk but not drunk enough. I handed Harlow my empty and went to fill up.

"I think you're done," Anthony says as he takes my drink away. I fought for it but when I fell over and laughed I decided he was right. I flicked him off and walked away to dance with some

Yummy men. I wasn't watching where I was going and I bumped right into someone. Liquid went everywhere and profanities were coming out of my mouth.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry," I slurred. The guy picked his empty cup up and looked at me. It was Jake. Oh shit. His shirt was soaked in whatever alcohol he was drinking.

"Don't worry about it," he said and he smiled.

"No really, come upstairs, I think there's a shirt for you up there," of course I was lying. I just needed a reason to get him upstairs. In fact, I may or may not have ran into him on purpose. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the stairs. He didn't argue or fight it, he just walked with me. We snuck back upstairs and I pushed him into my room. I shut the door and the noise from downstairs was muffled. "lets get shirt off," I pulled his shirt over his head. The neck hole got stuck on his head and we both ended up laughing. He managed to get the shirt off and throw it on the ground. We stared at each other for a second before he knew my plan.

"There's no shirt is there?" His face started coming closer to mine. I could smell the alcohol on his breath but I knew mine was the same.

"Nope," I said closing the distance between us. He kissed me roughly and he pushed me against the wall.

"I'm glad you spilled your drink on me," he said as he attached his lips to my neck. I craned my neck and gave him a better angle. I didn't say anything I just moaned. He found my weak spot and bit down causing my legs to get weak. I moaned loudly and pushed him towards my bed. He laughed and fell backwards onto my bed. I pulled my shirt off and jumped on top of him. He flipped us over so he was on top. He started leaving sloppy kisses all over my body. "Off with these," he rips my pants off and throws them across the room. He looks at my lacy panties and smirks. Before I knew it they were off like my pants. He started kissing up my body until he reached my chest.

"I need to get you naked," I say sitting up and reaching for his pants. He comes closer allowing me to unbutton his jeans. I pull them down along with his boxers allowing his member to spring free. He laughed and kicked his pants off the rest of the way. "I liked that song you wrote."

"I wrote it for you," He said as he kissed my lips. "You wanna hear the other song I wrote you?" he positioned himself at my entrance. "I'm bringing sexy back!"

"Yeah!" I scream as he thrusts into me. I hear him laugh and he lowers his head to kiss me. I dug my nails into his back as his paced picked up.

"Harder," I moaned. He obliged and pounded into me.

"I love hearing you moan," he said and I moaned louder.

"I'm close," I said after a few minutes. His pace picked up. He moaned in my ear and I arched my back as I reached my climax. Not long after that I felt his release. He pulled out and laid next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I giggled and laid my head on his chest.

"I'm happy this happened," he said kissing my hair.

"Me too, Jake, me too."