Making It Back From Hell

Chapter 3: Making It Back From Hell

Finally, my shining hour arrived.

Lunch.

The beast will now be fed.

I was eagerly waiting in line attempting to sing - so no one can hear my rumbling stomach.

I'm so hungry!

Ooh, I see hamburgers!

I see fries!

I see cak- I see nothing.

"Dude, can you please like..." I said whilst indicating with my hands that the person blocking my view should move more to the right. He tried to move out of my way but it looked like he was shuffling.

I need to see what is there for me to plan what I'll order in my head.

I started staring at him and tapping my feet so that he could hurry up, I even added a few sighs here and there to really showcase my irritation.

But what can I say? It's the ugly truth. I am a big meanie when I am hungry. This kid is so small, he has massive glasses that obstructed my view to his actual face, his shaggy long blonde hair didn't help as well.

When he moved, I felt bad and I apologised. He didn't reply, which meant that he was hurting, aw darn it! Now I feel guilty because of this scrawny kid.

"Sorry." I gave him an apologetic smile.

He smiled awkwardly showing his yellow and green braces whilst nodding but before he could reply, he was pushed by some other kids behind us.

Looks like everyone is hungry.

I managed to catch a glimpse of him through the crowd of hungry hormonal students and I gave another apologetic smile which he must have misinterpreted because after that he did something oh so gross.

He mouthed the words 'Call Me' whilst smiling at me in a very peadophilic manner.

I practically scrunched my whole face as I managed to hide behind some of the other students. How embarrassing?

Anyways, I decided to ignore him with a prominent disgusted look on my face.

My turn came in the line and I rubbed my hands anticipating the taste of all the food.

Just knowing that I'll be eating soon motivated me enough to feel happy.

"Burger and fries please, oh and a coke. Thanks." I spoke with a big grin on my face.

What can I say? Food makes me happy.

The lunch lady gave me the things I wanted on a tray before saying.

"Go slow."

I was quite embarrassed to say the least.

Did I really seem that excited? Probably.

Oh well, I haven't a care in the world when it comes to my food.

Turning around I looked back to my seat where I always sit. On my own. At the back. In the corner. Quietly. Just the way I like it.

Sometimes these annoying people sit on my seat but thankfully today was not that day.

As I was making my way to my seat, someone sat on it.

Guess I spoke to soon.

Damn! I quickly walked there and addressed the person. Good thing it was only one person and not a herd like the other times.