Chap.19 : Morning after

Start from the beginning

I closed my eyes and snuggled into his chest again.

"I wish we could stay like this forever.." I slowly said as I felt a pang of sadness hit my chest.He was the only man I loved and the thought of losing him in that battle tomorrow made it difficult for me to breathe.

"We will,love.."He kissed my forehead, "Soon,we'll end all of this and have more moments like this one."

"I'm scared that you'll get hurt.." I dropped my gaze,afraid that tears may spill out. Jungkook lifted my chin and and gaze softly at me.

"I won't give up from you that easily,not after everything that has happened between us. You're my life now,Y/N-ah.." I smiled at his words as he kissed my cheek.

"We need to get up." I reluctantly realized as Jungkook growled in annoyance.

"Do we have to?" He asked pouting and it made me laugh.

"Yes. We need to train today and the others must be waiting for us. So get up and stop whining,wolf boy." He chuckled and sighed as I slowly got up, sheets still wrapped loosely around my body. Jungkook followed after and hugged me.

"It will be okay,Y/N-ah. I promise you it will and I always keep my promises.I love you."

My lips curved into a smile at the cute boy beside me. We locked our lips into a passionate kiss.My fingers tangled into his neck as our lips continued moving against each other's feverishly. I knew where this would take us,so I stopped the kiss before things could go too far.

"They must be hearing everything right now. It's awkward." I said as he smirked.

"They already did last night..." He said as he easily scooped me in his arms.I gasped at his sudden action and my arms instinctively wrapped around his neck. "I must admit,you were quite loud..." He whispered as I turned as red as a tomato.

"Jungkook!" I shouted at him as I burried my face into his neck,trying to hide my embarrassment. "I hate you.."

"I love you too,baby." Jungkook just giggled and walked us towards the bathroom.

*****

As both me and Jungkook walked downstairs,everyone turned their gaze on us.

You know the feeling when you've done something you don't want others to find out,but they already do so you feel like dying from embarrassment and digging your own grave?

Yes. That was exactly what I was feeling right now. Their gazes were piercing through my soul.

There was a moment of silence,until Jimin broke it with a small chuckle and smirk.

"So,the lovebirds are finally awake..." He said in a teasing voice as he approached us, "Enjoyed your sleep too much?"

Then,he came closer to me and whispered the last part so only me and Jungkook could hear it.

"If you had any,that is.." My cheeks turned completely red as Jungkook lightly attacked him on his still not fully- recovered wounds.

"Yah! I'm your hyung! You can't hit me like that!It still hurts." He began whining like a child as Jungkook just raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Stop with the teasing then! You're making her feel uncomfortable." He said in a serious tone as I looked at him.When we made eye contact,his gaze changed into that lovely one and my heart melted. He was way too sweet for this world. How could I be so lucky to call him mine?