My Little Flower Princess

I was dismissed from the hospital after staying over night.

Scott didn't leave my side, he slept beside me while Emily was asleep in her little bed. I woke up at one point in the morning and saw Scott holding onto Emily, rocking her. I guess she must've woken up and cried. The look on Scott's face showed so much love. He's going to be a great father.

I'm now at home, sitting on the couch, holding onto my daughter. I can't get over her! She's so beautiful with her little nose and big brown eyes. Emily was born with a full head of hair, just wow! 

"Aw, mummy and daughter time, eh?" Dad cooed, walking into the living room.

I smirked, "I just can't get over that she's mine.." I softly said.

Emily opened her big eyes as she started sucking on her small thumb.

I smiled widely, "She's so beautiful.." I whispered.

Dad softly chuckled, "Indeed she is."

Scott walked into the living room, sitting in front of me.

" 'Ow are my two favorite girls doing?" Scott softly said, touching Emily's hair.

"We're doing fine." I giggled.

"I'll leave you two alone." Dad said, walking downstairs.

I looked up at Scott.

"Look, about yesterday I-"

"Stop, Scott. It's fine." I said.

"No, hear me out." Scott said.

I sighed, "Go on.." I mumbled.

Scott cleared his throat, "I took a stroll around town. I admit, I was starting to get nervous that the baby was coming soon. In the end, ya were probably looking for me. Yes, I was on my way back from the park. Suddenly I saw Susie in a tight red dress walking towards me. I wasn't going to do anything then and I still won't." He said.

"She pushed me into the bushes behind the trees and started making out with me. I didn't kiss back, Julia. I swear. I tried pushing 'er off, but she kept attacking me." Scott said.

Scott gently placed one hand on my knee, "I would never cheat on ya. Especially with Susie... She's becoming 'er sister!" Scott smirked.

I chuckled, "I believe ya, Scott. And ya better not cheat, I swear." I glared at him.

He smiled at me, "I won't. I love ya too much." He bent down to Emily, "And I love ya too much!" He said in a baby voice.

Emily started giggling while Scott made funny faces at her.

"Can ya believe we made this?" I said in awe.

Scott started laughing, sitting straight up. "That sounds funny, but I know what ya mean." He smirked.

I giggled, "I wonder who'll she'll grow up to be more like. Ya or me?"

Scott shrugged, " 'Opefully she 'as yer looks." He winked at me.

I smirked, "Emily's a girl, Scott. Of course she should 'ave my body and all.." I looked up.

"That sounded bad as well." I sounded laughing.

Scott smirked, "She's a baby, she won't know." He kissed my lips.

"It's been so long, Julia.." He whispered, kissing my neck.

I giggled, feeling my face go hot. "Scott, we can't." I said.

Scott pouted, "Why not?" He said, playing with the buttons on my shirt.