Mother

Scott was dismissed from the hospital after staying for one night. I slept right by his side the whole night. I can't just leave the lad in here by himself, that isn't right.. He probably did the same for me.

Mum offered to take Scott home. Even if his parents said no, Scott went home with us either way. His parents weren't very happy for what my dad did. I explained to them what happened. They were disappointed we had sex, but they weren't going to punish us...Since my dad did that for them anyway.

Mum drove down our street. I took one look at our house and knew that John and Yoko left.

Scott rubbed my back, "It's okay, Jules.. " He whispered.

Scott knew how hard this was gonna be on me, not having my dad around again. But just like the last time, I'll get through it.

Mum stopped the car in the middle of the street, so Scott could get out of the car and limp back to his house.

"Are you sure you don't need help, Scott?" Mum sweetly asked.

"No thanks, Mum. I've got it" Scott winked at mum.

Scott has known mum as long as I have. They know each other so much that she lets him call her mum. It's a lovely relationship. Scott's parents don't hate me either. They like to think of me as my own. But they don't approve of all my actions, though I'm just like Scott in many ways.

"Ya don't h've to come over later, Scott. I'll come to ya.. Or ya can call me" I let a little smile escape.

Scott smiled with his toothy grin at me, "Alright. Love ya" Scott kissed my lips before he got out of the car slowly.

"I love ya too" I softly said, feeling embarrassed just to say that in front of my mum.

Mum smiled widely at me as Scott went inside his house.

"Oh, come off of it, mum.." I mumbled.

Mum just giggled.

Mum drove the car up the driveway. She walked ahead of me, I took my time walking in the house. I just kept thinking about how quiet it's going to be without Yoko and Dad. There won't be fighting, there will be peace.. But a bit of love will be missing.

"Are you coming, love?" Mum asked.

"Yeah, just feel like walking slow" I said.

Mum slowly nodded as she walked inside the house.

I walked in after her, slowly shutting the front door.

I took a few deep breaths as I slowly made my way down the stairs.

"Wow..." I whispered, feeling a sudden pain in my heart.

They are actually gone..

The room they were staying at was completely empty. Nothing was to be found.

I squinted my eyes, there is a paper on the bed..

I walked into the room and looked at the piece of paper.

Julia,

I'm sorry for the things I've done these two weeks. I never meant to hurt you, Julia. I'll be there for you. Just give me a ring anytime when you're ready to speak or see me again. That record deal is still on when you're ready. I do understand that you love Scott, just be careful. Whatever happens, happens I guess?

Take care of your mum.

Love and Peace,

Dad and Yoko xxxx