Part 47 - Wedding night

En başından başla

I was the one who laughed a lot that night while he kept smiling through our silly dance, our faces were only an inch from one another while I couldn't hold my laugh cause i felt so happy that night. Our noses were touching one another while my hands wrapped around his neck and i felt his hands were locked around my waist.

"You seem so happy" he said with a smirk on his smile.

"Of course i am" i said.

"I don't know why are we keep dancing while no one watching?" I asked him.

Our faces were only an inches away and i kept looking deep into those ocean blues eyes, that seemed so cold and deep. But i found warmness and comfortable every time he held me close.

"I just want to have this precious moment with you" he said.

"I'm so happy" i said with a big smile on my face.

"Glad, cause it is my responsibility to make you happy" he said with a little smile on his face.

Our lips about to touch one another but it stopped when the bell on the door suddenly ringing, i opened my eyes then turned my head to look into the main door then back into him who looked annoyed.

"Who the fuck is that" he said.

I let him go then began to walk into the door while he was walking back into the living room. I unlocked the door then slowly opened it, it was

Our friends.

It was literally the 6 of them, Diana, Sarah, Floyd, Jace, Justin, and Ezra. They were standing right in front of the door while covering their eyes with one hand. I felt Apollo appearance behind me as i felt his warmth figure behind me,

"Why the hell you guys covered both of your eyes" Apollo said.

"Are you guys naked?" Justin suddenly broke the silent which made me burst into a laughter.

"Yes Justin, we are" Apollo said and the way his voice sounded he seemed annoyed.

"Good we predicted it" Diana said while sitting on a familiar suitcase.

"No of course we're not!" I said then it made the rest of them finally opened their eyes.

"What are you guys doing here?" Apollo sounded annoyed.

"We're just want to make sure that you guys are okay" Justin said before walk into the room without our permission, yeah he was being just the way he was.

"Oh kay.. please welcome" i said before walking behind Justin who was walking into the main living room.

"Woah the suite VIP room is huge!" Jace said as he walked in.

"The hotel is amazing dude" Jace commented.

The guys walked in then began to scan around the room, they were impressed with the architectural design and details. I admitted the hotel was huge and luxurious, it had all modern furniture and amazing design.

"We're actually here because of these suitcases for your honeymoon" Sarah said.

"Well sarah and I actually packed it all for you, so you can get a rest and fun tonight" Diana said.

"Oh.., thank you but who let you to sneak onto my closet?" I asked them still feeling so weird to realize that i was married.

"Your mom" Diana said.

Probably.

"How are you feeling?" Sarah asked me.

"Beyond happy" i smiled and it automatically made both of them smile.