Part Six

Zoya looked over at the mobile phone on the bedside cabinet. One day had already passed since Aditya had left, a part of her felt slightly new, it was as if she had been tied down all her life and now finally she was free. But she still felt alone, though she had known Aditya for months, she had never been this close to him before now.

Maybe it was stupid to even dream about a life with him, because even if he remained kind, she knew she wasn't good enough for him. He was handsome, sweet and charming whereas she was ugly, horrid and struggled to string a sentence.

Never had someone looked after her this way, Zoya could feel herself slowly seeping into his hold, but it wasn't good because one day he would leave and she would be alone again. She knew she wasn't good enough for anyone, if she was, Yash would never have hurt her.

He was still deep within her, chiding her for her mistakes, he may have been dead but a part of him would forever be so deeply ingrained within her that Yash Arora would never truly be dead.

Zoya's fingers traced the picture of Noor, her brown eyes sparkling, her smile so beautiful. She missed her, so so much, Noor lived up to her namesake and had shone light in the darkness of Zoya's life. Zoya allowed her eyes to flutter shut, Noor's screams still so loud in her ears.

She had allowed her sister to die, she had allowed Noor to be taken away from her. She had failed as a sister, as a wife, as a daughter and she would fail again. Noor's pale skin and sunken eyes would stay with her until the end, a part of her remained happy Yash was dead after what he had done, the other part left her feeling guilty. If she had been home, maybe she could have saved him.

Zoya felt like a murderer, she was cursed, losing all the people she had loved, how long until this curse hit Aditya? Her body wracked with sobs as she held Noor's photo to her chest "Forgive me Kohinoor"

XXX

Zoya looked over at the clock, it had just hit two days without Aditya. He hadn't called and neither had she. She hated herself for needing him, all night she had slept only to wake constantly due to a nightmare. She stood up, walking to the kitchen, in her tired state she knocked a vase to the floor

"Are you stupid" Yash grabbed her hair, pulling her up from the floor "That vase costs more than you're worth, you understand that" he raised his fist, hitting her in the side of the head causing her legs to give out

Zoya didn't make a sound, she didn't beg him to stop. She just remained silent, in hopes it would all be over soon

Zoya covered her mouth, there was no way she could fix it and she had no idea where else to get another from. It was better to tell him, maybe he would be less angry that way. Without thinking she stepped forward, gasping out as the glass pushed into her bare feet. It was okay, this was what she deserved.

She grasped the phone and dialled his office number, there was a few rings before a woman picked up "Hello, Aditya Hooda's office"

"Um, can I speak to Aditya please"

"I'm sorry, Mr Hooda does not want to be disturbed right now, may I ask your name and he will call you back later or I can pass on a message"

Zoya sighed, she didn't want to have to disturb him at all, but she just had to mess up, again "Zoya Arora, I mean Hooda, sorry Zoya Hooda" she shook her head at her silly mistake

"Oh, my apologies, i'll put you right through"

"Wait, I thought he didn't want to be disturbed"

The woman laughed "That doesn't apply to you" then there was silence before she heard Aditya's voice, he sounded bored and very angry. She had clearly picked a bad time

"Hello" Zoya spoke quietly

"Zoya" Aditya smiled "You called, how are you" he threw his head back, thoughts of Zoya had been a constant distraction ever since he had arrived but he didn't want to worry her by calling or making her feel he was always trying to find out what she was doing

"I'm fine, you" Zoya sat down, closing her eyes tightly trying not to let him know how much pain she was in

"A lot better now i've heard your voice"

Zoya bit into her lip, he was in a good mood and now she was going to destroy it "So, I, I went to the kitchen and I knocked down a vase, I didn't mean to, but it smashed, and I can't fix it, i'm so sorry" she held the phone tightly waiting for his anger

"Are you hurt" Aditya stood up

"No" she breathed out

"Are you lying to me"

"Uh, I, a little, but i'll be fine" she flinched when she heard the dial tone, clearly he was mad, she picked out the glass from her feet, hissing as she did so, eyes blurry with tears for what she knew was to come

She stood up, gritting her teeth as she cleaned up the vase, throwing it in the bin and made her way up the stairs, she needed sleep more than ever, and since he was the only person that could help her, she decided to just wear one of his shirts. The beating was going to come no matter what she did, but she knew from experience that without enough sleep it would only feel worse.

Zoya settled into bed after putting on one of his shirts, if she washed it before he returned he would never know.

XXX

Aditya opened the bedroom door, a small smile on his face at Zoya who was snuggled into the duvet. He stepped forward pushing a strand of hair from her face, oh how he had missed her. He hated that she had been hurt and he wasn't there. Once again, he had let her down.

Zoya startled awake, her eyes falling on him "You're home"

Aditya nodded "You said you were hurt, I got back as fast as I could, where are you hurt"

Zoya shook her head, holding the blanket tighter around her body "No, i'm fine"

Aditya grabbed her hand "Zoya, please, I just need to make this better somehow, please"

Hey! So sadly, the 15 spaces have all been taken up. The list of what I have left to do is below;
Upload 2 more of The Eleventh Hour
Upload 3 more of His Salvation
2 OS on Jenshad
1 Rikara Story
OS request book on Adiya and Jenshad
2 updates on Jenshad book

Super sorry to anyone who didn't get a chance, but i'm hoping this will all be enjoyed by everyone either way!:)

Shiny_seashells09 here is the last part of your wish:)