Hizashi kneeled down next to you. "Is the baby ok? Are you ok?"

The whiff of cigarettes hit you in the face making you that much more irritated.

"Hizashi...if you don't stop smoking..I'm going to beat the shit out of you!!!!!" Hizashi's eye's widened and he glanced over at the other teachers and students seeing if they heard you.

"Um..well that's a conversation for later ok? Let's focus on the baby right now."

"No! I've told you to stop and you still haven't!!"

"Well it's easier said than done baby girl." He smiled nervously.

"Don't baby girl me Hizashi Yamada!!!" You sat up from the bench then went to stand but he stopped you.

"Please calm down, don't stress out the baby."

You pushed his hand away and got up anyways only to cringe from the pain and sit back down again.

"Ok you want me to stop, I'll stop. See look." He took his pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and crushed them.

"You will just go buy more..I'm not stupid!!!" You held your stomach while another sharp pain came. "You know it hurts your quirk! I mean it's your voice Hizashi! I know you've been stressed, but your gonna be a great dad and she's going to love you, just like I do! As for protecting us..I mean, are you kidding me?! You're Present Mic! Of course you can!" He could see tears start to form in your eyes. The frustration of everything was getting the best of you.

"Ok lets get a look here." You looked over seeing recovery girl standing on the other side of you.

You layed back down and recovery girl came to feel your stomach. She placed her hands on each side and gave you a grin. "You're fine, she's just turning."

"Turning into what?" Hizashi asked looking at her with a confused worried look.

Recovery girl chuckled. "She's turning so her head is facing down. She's getting ready to be born."

"That sounds...great." He smiled looking at your stomach then back at you.

"Well it hurts like a bitch.." You mumbled.

"How about you two go home for the day and rest. Seem's like you have a few things to talk about anyways."

Hizashi nodded then stood up and stuck his hand out to help you but you didn't take it.

"Quit smoking!" You yelled before walking away to go home leaving him behind to catch up.

Time Skip.

You walked in and immediately went to all the places you knew he had packs of cigarettes hidden and put them on the table. He sat down on the couch and sighed.

"Shouldn't you be relaxing?"

"Shut up!"

"You know I'm not addicted to them."

You looked at him and scoffed. "You've been smoking for what..4 months now..Yes you are, lying to me is one thing, but lying to yourself too? I thought you were better than that."

after piling them all up you went and got the gas can from the back porch then came back in and poured it on the pile on the coffee table.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Hizashi jumped up and went to take the gas from you but you pulled it away. "ARE YOU-"

"Call me crazy I dare you." You said as you took the matches out of your pocket and struck it in front of him.

"NOT ON THE COFFEE TABLE! NOT IN THE HOUSE! STOP!!" He watched you drop it and instantly the coffee table and cigarettes went up in flames.

He quickly ran to the kitchen to grab some water. You were mesmerized by the flames for a moment before Hizashi put them out.

"YOU MAKE ME WANT ANOTHER FUCKING CIGARETTE!!"

"And you make me want to punch your pretty fucking face! I'm going to bed! If I see you smoking or even smell it on you I'm gonna light YOU on fire next time!!"

He saw you grab your stomach and stop walking for a moment. He knew you were hurting and that you were frustrated, but lighting the coffee table on fire was something else. Once you were gone he sat back down on the couch and looked at the ashes on the table.

"Man I want a cigarette." He laid his head back and laughed thinking of how much he loves you even though your crazy side has come out from the hormones and pain. He secretly loves that too.

A/n: I had to add a argument...can't always be perfect lol Hope you all enjoyed it!!

Don't forget to go vote on a name!!