Author's Note

[CURRENTLY IN HIATUS]

About the Cover

The picture on the cover is not mine. I found it on Pinterest, so I couldn't give credit to whosever it is. I loved how it suited my story and I have chosen it. So if you own it, and want me to take it down or give credit, do message me.

About the book

What you will find in this book:

# Mates
# Royalty - which means a lot of orders and bowing and 'your majesty's
# A discriminated bunch called the Wanderers ('rogues')
# A bit (no, a lot) of drama. I just love writing it, sorry. 
# Homosexual characters
# A medium-paced story 
# Strong language occasionally

What you will not find in this book:

# A weak female lead
# A female lead who needs to learn to be strong
# A lot of violence. Maybe occasional fights, but not much gore.
# Rejections
# Homophobia

I might keep adding to this list as I go along. 

About Grammar

Hopefully, I will get my capitals right, write rogues instead of rouges and get my their, they're and there right. I am pretty particular about getting them right, actually. So if you spot any typos, grammar errors or any other inconsistencies, please comment or message me and I will look into it immediately. 

About Rights

I don't know if this will ever happen, but if you ever get the urge to copy my work, don't. It's not okay. I've worked hard for this and it would break my heart if someone stole it so casually. 

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

About Fiction

This is a work of fantasy fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

About Tolerance

I hope you, dear reader, will read this book in the right spirit and generally be inclusive and tolerant of all genders, sexualities, races, appearances, etc. 

About Criticism

I welcome it. I'm thirsting for it. Please, please, please give feedback. It feels nice, and you get a better story. I might have dozens of plot holes and other semantic inconsistencies, so please point them out to me. 

Please be nice. I would appreciate it.