Chapter 7 - "Now, will you show me the photographs?"

Start from the beginning

After the second hug, Jennie pulled closer to Lisa and now Jennie's left thigh and Lisa's right thigh were touching. Lisa felt swamped with so much information she had to process, but there was no time, she had to keep this conversation flowing.

"I'm-" Jennie didn't see that Lisa was about to say something so she went:

"So what's your name?" Jennie went gleefully.

"Oh! Haha! I was just about to introduce myself!" They both giggled. She made Jennie giggle.

And it felt like such a precious moment. Lisa felt an instant admiration towards her and then she thought that if Jennie ever needed a professional dork on tour, someone she can giggle with, Lisa wanted to be that dork. They didn't have to interact much, well, they didn't need to do anything, but if she could watch Jennie Kim giggle from whatever shenanigans Lisa comes up with, that would be just fine. Lisa knew that these were all just musings from a fangirl, so she continued with the conversation.

"Lisa! Well, actually Lalisa, but everyone calls me Lisa, so you can too!"

"Lalisa! Ahhh" Jennie mused. "Do you like being called Lisa, or is it that you've just got used to it?"

"Oh, my friends and my girlfriend have a lot of nicknames for me, so I've heard it all. So uh... whatever comes to mind, you can call me that!" Lisa chuckled nervously again, not knowing what to add.

"I think I will stick with Lisa, since that's what you told me to call you!" Jennie said a slight smile, giggling again.

"Okay!" Lisa added.

Oh my, she seems a bit nervous. I get it, she's a fan, I'm supposed to be the one leading the conversation, so I'll make it easy for her. She's cute! And funny! And she said she has friends and a girlfriend, which means she's popular, which probably means she's got a great personality. And she has a camera, which means she has a healthy hobby. And she flew all the way from Thailand... Hey, I better ask her:

"So wait... Don't tell me you came all the way from Thailand JUST for this concert?"

This is my chance to shine like a true fan. Lisa thought. She then nodded her head vigorously while closing her eyes.

 She then nodded her head vigorously while closing her eyes

"Oh my...! That's SO COOL! I can't believe it! I mean, fans would usually fly from Japan and China... But wow! All the way from Thailand! This is... You're amazing!"

"No, you're amazing!" Lisa blurted out, not knowing what to say because she felt so overwhelmed with Jennie's praise.

"Awww! Thank you!" Jennie said with a huge smile on her face.

"Miss Kim!" - a huge bodyguard came up to their table. He was different from the one Lisa encountered at the entrance. He looked like he was the head of her bodyguard team.

"Yes?" Jennie asked confused.

"I'm so sorry to disturb you, but, it's one of my men. He already offered his resignation so you don't have to worry about that. He also said that he is very sorry and would like to apologize for the inconvenience. He would have said it in person, but I told him not to disturb you and have already sent him home, he should be out of this club soon."