|CHAPTER 43: A DIFFERENT WAY|

Start from the beginning

Having enough of this bloody conversation, Evelyn grabbed a bottle of water, and made her way upstairs to her bedroom for a nap.

Perhaps a six hour nap would do her some good.

***

Her relaxing nap was horribly and rudely interrupted as she felt a force poking her ass.

Her eyes widened and her hand immediately went to her backside.

Turning around quickly, she rolled on the bed, and locked eyes with the brunette.

He was holding a dart toy gun, laughing a little bit like Chandler Bing.

(If you don't know who Chandler is, go die. I'm kidding, don't. But really. Go watch Friends.)

"Tony!" She snapped, throwing the covers away from her body, and glaring at her boyfriend.

"You should have seen your face. You were like-" he imitated her expression, and she frowned, her fists clenching.

"That's not a nice way to wake someone up." Crossing her arms, she pouted childishly, and earned a grin from the chirpy billionaire.

"It is when someone's been sleeping for over four hours." Stark lifted up his shoulders, and leaned in, pecking her lips.

"You're a little bit more tanned than usual." He stated the minute his lips left hers.

"I was at the beach with Jace today." She informed him, picking up her Chanel bag from the floor, after remembering that she discarded it there on her way up a few hours ago.

"Ehm. You weren't wearing a bikini were you?" He narrowed his eyebrows in suspicion, trailing his eyes all over her figure.

"I was actually." She teased, watching him frown deeper in thought.

"Great. Now he's seen you naked." Tony huffed playfully, but secretly the conversation bothered him a hell of a lot more than he showed.

"Me in a bikini isn't me naked." Evelyn stretched out on her bed, watching him pace from where she sat.

"Whatever. Why didn't you tell me you wanted to go to the beach?"

"I thought you, Nat, and Steve had some things to do. Shield business and stuff?" She reminded him, and he cursed himself over and over for not telling them that he was busy.

"I'm lucky to have you, Vee. Really. I want you to know that." His jaw clenched, his fists following suit.

Eyeing him up and down, Evelyn ever so slowly slid out of her shorts with a smirk.

"Let's test yourself control now, shall we?"

Tony was about to ask her what the hell she meant, but when she discarded her Calvins, his eyes were wide as saucers.

"Rule number one. You cannot move," tossing away her shirt, she noticed that she hadn't bothered with a bra in the first place so it was easier for her to tempt him, "Rule number two, no touching." Panting heavily, Stark watched her trail her index finger all over her stomach and down to her entrance.