Divine

(One again a thank you for reading, when the Leaders summit comes about should    Y/N be with Rias' peerage or The Khaos Brigade, it'll help me know what to do when it comes about)
Y/N POV
"Excuse me young man" i heard a gentle voice say behind me to see a man with long blonde hair and green eyes and a presence that doesnt seem human "Yes what can i help you with?" I ask as he grows a soft smile "I want to both thank and reward you for taking care of Kokobiel" he told me as the strange energy makes sense, it doesn't feel like a devils energy nor a fallen angels energy so what is it. "Oh forgive me, i haven't introduced myself, my name is Micheal, leader of heaven" he informed me "Well not to be rude but i have places to be, so could we hurty this up" i said as he nodded "Of course, here is your reward" he told me as a one handed lond sword appeared out of nowhere. It hand a long pommel guard that pointed towards upwards which was shaped like a dragons claw. "Here i gift you the holy sword, ascalon" he stated as i gripped the handle and an orange glow surrounded the blade, "Thank you for your time" he told me disappearing in a bright light.
"Do as you did with Alucard" Blacklight told me as i nodded and tendrils sprouted from my arm as started dragging the blade into my as power flowed into me and an orange light flowed around my right hand before dying down into nothingness. "Blacklight, what kind of sword is Ascalon?" I asked my sacred gear walking towards the school "If my memory serves me well it is a sword that posses the strength to slay dragons" he informed me as the power to kill some of the strongest creature now is mine to command "though when not fighting dragons, it doubles as a regular Holy sword" he finished as i pondered why such a powerful sword was handed to me just for taking down Kokobiel i came apon the school and walked towards the ORC.
"So... any plans gor today guys?" I asked walking through the clubhouse doors as everyone turned theit heads towards me, "the Leaders summit is being held today    Y/N and if its oksy with you id like it if you came as my bodyguard" Rias told me as Issei got angry "WHY DO YOU NEED HIM WHEN YOU HAVE ME?!" Issei yelled as i got closer to him and slapped him upside the head as he scowled at me clutching his head "STOP DOING THAT!" he ordered as i did i once again "learn to use your inside voice and i will and Rias wants me to come along because im the strongest here" i informed him as Asia rushed to him and started healing his wound "Y/N is right Issei thats why i asked him to come, by the way Y/N why do i sense a holy presence in your right hand?" Rias question as i brought up my right hand and it glowed orange with the power of ascalon "Micheal gave me Ascalon as thanks for stopping Kokobiel and i absorbed it" i told her as she flinched at the info "A-Ascalon the dragon s-slayer?" She studdered out as i nodded as Grayfia knocked on the door "Parron my intrusion but if you want to observe the leaders summit come now" she informed us as she walked out and everyone but Shirone and Gasper gathered "Have fun you two" i told them as we walked out and entered a room with a circular table that had Micheal and Irina behind him, the current leviathan and behind her was Sona and Tsubaki, Sirzetch was alone until Rias and i stood behind him and Azazel who had Vali behind him as we shared a look and smile while Issei scowled at the white dragon emperor.
"Let me introduce you to my sister and her Peerage" Sirzetch announced as he pointed to them "They and Y/N fought against Kokobiel the other day" he informed them "Thank you for your hard work" Micheal told us "Please allow me to express my thanks once again" he continued "Yeah sorry about that, looks like one of my guys caused you trouble" Azazel said lazily as i chuckled. "what's with that attitude?" Issei said under his breath. "I believe all participants are here, let us start the meeting" Sirzetch announced calmly as Rias and Sona informed them of what transpired during the night of the attack as Serafall Leviathan thanked them as Sona flinched and they backed off.
"Let us hear the fallen angel governers report" Sirzetch said "my report doesnt matter as Kokobiel acted on his own volition" Azazel informed them "are you saying you did not know of this?" Micheal questioned "I let him move until i knew" Azazel said chuckling "i bet he didnt know i had also infiltrated this town" he continued "its a pretty nice town" he finished as Issei scoffed "please do not change the subject" Sirzetch asked "I had the white dragon emperor take care of it didnt i?" Azazel asked as tensions rised "Kokobiels been put in the lowest levels of hell as punishment, he wont be able to come out again" he added "The problem is Kokobiel motivation for his actions, Kokobiel was dissatisfied with you all" Micheal stated "Yeah he seemed really unhappy that the war ended prematurely and i have no interest in war this late in the game" Azazel answered "the 'seeds of discontent' huh?" Serafall scoffed "Aren't there some in your faction like that" Azazel questioned "that has nothing to do with the matter at hand" Sirzetch interjected "Enough with the fancy words, lets just make piece already, thats really what your after right?" Azazel asked as the ORC gasped at his sudden quickness.
"Why was Asia excommunicated?" Issei questioned "After god was destroyed only the system remained, the power you call miracles, mercy and the divine protection and we needed to avoid anything that could make the system collapse" Micheal i formed him "so Asia was banished because she could heal anyone?" Issei asked "The faith believers have is the reason heaven exists anything that could threaten that had to be removed" he told Issei "and those who came to know of God's Death had to be removed, thats why Asia and Xenovia were branded heritics" Micheal apologized as suddenly the sky turned dark and everyone apart from Sona and Tsubaki had vanished and i ran outside to see Vali in his Balance breaker and someone who's energy felt like Issei also in his Breaker as They both turned to me "Y/N just in time"'they spoke as "Help me beat this prick" Issei asked as Vali scoffed "Your not that soft that you'd work with the people who made you slaves are you Y/N?" Vali asked as a conundrum arised. Who should i help?

(Sorry for the short chapter, let me know if Y/N should work with The Khaos Brigade or Rias and her peerage, although the final choice will still be mine to make)