Return

Y/N POV
As Kuroka and i walk towards Kuoh i can't help but feel this is a bad idea but before i can voice my opinions Kuroka Reassures me "Don't worry about, you're strong enough to take them on plus you could just scare them off with Alucard" "Yeah i Suppose you're right, Just watch out for Issei, he'll probably do something perverted" i warn her as in the short time i've gotten to know her i got attached.
"Oh what's wrong? Are you jealous of someone making a move on me?" She asks looking at me with a sly smile. I decided i'd play her little game and respond "Well with how close we are, i'd hate to lose you. We still haven't done what you told me y'know~" finishing with a sultry tone as she gains a small blush and turns her head the other way as we walk into Kuoh.
Timeskip
I'm sitting in class as Issei and Kiba gaze at me while Asia does her best to lost away, probably still frightened from the Church fiasco. "Okay Students today we have someone new joining us" he calls out as hubbub arrises from the members of the class wonder if its a boy or girl. Kuroka walks in wearing a Kuoh uniform as she introduces herself i hear the now perverted duo saying things like 'That's my future baby mama' and counting of her measurements "Right, you can take a seat next to Mr L/N ,please raise your hand" and before i could she runs over to me hugging my face into her chest as i hear the males spout out obscenities. "Well it seems you teo are already acquainted" he says before the school day continues as normal.
Timeskip to lunch
Kuroka and I are sitting in the class room as i start to talk to her "So what was that about" i ask before she turns to me with a smile and replies "Well you seemed so adamant about doing 'That' i thought it would be better if we were a couple when we do 'that' " This bewilders me as i can't tell if she's joking or not. I noticed that when we were walking to school she didn't have her ears or tails so i ask her and she tells me "I used magic to cast an illusion making it seem like im normal" satisfied with my answer we begin to eat lunch as Kiba walks in " Rias wants to talk to you " he says to me as i look to Kuroka and she nods, we get up and follow Kiba to the ORC (Occult reasearch club).
We walk through the doors as all eyes turn to us while Koneko scowls at Kuroka as she looks disheartened. "So Y/N what are you doing back in my territory" Rias asks me staring towards me with a hint of anger in her eyes. "I mearly wished to come back and continue my education" i state while Issei ogles Kuroka i walk up to him as he turn to me and starts to speak "Why di-" but i cut him off by punching him on his head making him bite his tounge and creating a bump.
"Y/N why did you do that?" Gremory screeches at me as i recoil in fake pain "okay first of all learn to use your indoor voice" i tell her as her scowl grows more intense as i tell her off like a child "and second of all a potential enemy walks in and he waistes his time ogling someone" i finish as her expression doesn't change.
"Okay thats enough" Kiba calls out before continuing "If you want to fight, fight someone who actually stands a chance" "jeez thanks man" Issei mumbles out has he clutched his head in pain. "Gremory i wamt to make a deal" i tell her as she grows a curious expression "oh and what would that be?" She asks before i continue " i want to fight 3 members of your peerage of your choice ,not including yourself, if you win i'll rejoin your peerage" When i finished that sentence Kuroka looks at me in shock as Gremory speaks up "and if you win?" "I want Shirone to listen to what Kuroka has to say to her" i state my demand as Gremory Adopts a Confused look ,probably at how i know Shirone's real name, before changing into a Calm look as her demeanour changes to that as well."Very well, i choose Akeno, Kiba and Issei to fight" she tells me before i nod as we all walk out the ORC to a more suitable place to fight.

I stand across from The three as Issei summons his sacred gear a red gauntlet that covers his fingers and has a few spikes protruding from it.

Kiba summons up a sword as he readies his battle stances and Akenos fingers crackle with lightning as she adorns a blush and speaks up "I wonder how much punishment you can take" as i keep a steeled gaze Gremory calls out fight
Akeno begins charging her magic l, Issei's gauntlet calls out "BOOST" similar to Vali's sacred gear as Kiba dashes towards me using his speed as a knight his swings downwards. My arms transform into there armoured state as i catch his sword breaking it in my hand as he looks visibly shocked, then i punch him in the stomach sending him back towards Issei.
Akeno uses her magic as a large bolt of lightning shoots down towards me as i raise my left arm allowing it to morph into a shield blocking the hit as my right arm changes into a new form

Blacklight And The Cat {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें