Freakout

Y/N POV
After the Riser incident Rias and her peerage spent more time with me, i was annoyed at first but i eventually warmed up to some of them such as Shirone, Kiba and the dhamphir they kept locked up though we talked through the walls and i learnt his name is Gasper. Vali asked me to join the ORC to gain more info on them, which i happily obliged and Kuroka has visited Shirone from time to time and they have a good relationship. I'm currently walking to Issei's house because they clubhouse is being cleaned and Rias decided it would be best that his house would hold our 'meeting'.
'Blacklight i wonder did you have any previous hosts?' I thought as to not draw attention because talking out loud would be quite strange. 'I had to previous hosts. One was called Alex mercer and he was quite battle hungry always fighting then he was killed when i was removed by a man named James heller who killed him for slaughtering his wife. Then after i was taken he settled down with his daughter and died then after awhile i moved onto you,' he answered 'how long ago was that?' I questioned him aas he thought for abit 'around 300 years ago' he finally answered me as the knowledge shocked me.
I turned a corner as saw Issei's house and walked up and knocked on it waiting for about 50 seconds Asia came up to the door and her cheery expression dropped as she moved out the way to let me through the door. "Ahh you must be one of Issei's friend" a middle aged woman called out as girls crowded her laughing as Issei attempted to grab a photo album. "Wait Issei whats that?" Kiba asked grabbing a photo as Issei went to his side  "Oh that was a kid i used to play with and he kept inviting me to church it was really annoying" Issei answered as Kiba chuckled "So see one here. A holy sword" he said as there was a collectibe gasp coming from the ORC as i just shock my head. "Kiba" i called out to him as he turned his head to me "I know your past is unknown to me but don't do something stupid" i told him as he just looked away as i walked put the door and saw Kuroka waiting for me." So how long did you wait?" I asked as she turned around as a smile lit up on her face as she ran and hugged me, accepting this embrace i hugged her back as she kissed me on the cheek and smiled innocently "I just got here" she told me before asking me something "So do you want to go on a date?" I just looked at her as she grew a concerned look "Well if you busy we-" she said before i cut her off by kissing her as she lost she frown she had and smiled with a slight blush. "Of course i would" i told her grabbing her hand as pur fingers intertwined as she spoke up while we walked into town "So what did happened at the club meeting?" She asked as i recalled the memories before answering "Well i'm pretty sure the girls looked at Issei's baby photos" i told her as she giggled imagining his reaction "and in one of the photos there was a kid with a holy sword in the background" i finished as she looked abit shocked before wrapping her arms around mine "well we shouldn't let that ruin our date" she told me resting her head on my shoulder smiling. We visited many places and eventually we went to an arcade and she played D.D.R while attracting a crowd but after she finished she returned to my side an hot some scrowls from the men and jealous looks from the girls.
"Ooh Y/N can you win me this?" She asked dragging me over to a claw machine and pointing to a white cat plush, i chuckled at her excitement and tried a couple times before getting it and a black cat plush as well. "Happy?" I asked as she hugged them both into her chest before leaning on kissing me "Very~" she answered before we started walking off. "Oof" I heard turning a corner, looking down i saw a woman in a black cloak with a giant object wrapped in white cloth on her back, she had short blue hair with a streak of green."Sorry about that" i tild her offering my hand to her, although she quickly got up a shot back and scowled at me. "Devil i shall slay you in the name of god" she called out grabbing the wrapped object and pulling out a sword as a girl in a black cloak with strawberry blonde hair in two long pigtails joined her "Through the ministry of the church may god give you pardon and peace and absolve you of your sins, in the name of the father, of the son and if the holy spirit amen" she recited feeling a twang of pain in my head she rushed forward swing her blade down as i dodges stick my hand out "ALUCARD, LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH" i shouted as i bright flashof light blinded her and a sword was in my hand that glowed a purple light "I am a man of three things Peace, Virtue and disobeying my old master because she made me a devil" i told her as she looked at me in confusion "so you just disobeyed your masters on a whim?" She asked as i looked at her "Aye" i answered as she lost her confused expression and scowled once again "well if you don't want to be a devil then i'll slay you in the name of god" she offered me but i shook my head "I have a reason to live" i refused as Kuroka blushed knowing i was talking about her. "Wait Xenovia we weren't ment to fight" the girl with pigtails told the woman known as Xenovia as she sheathed her weapon "Huh shaved by the bell" i said as Kuroka giggled at my joke. "Do you know where Rias Gremory is?" She asked me as i started walking away with Kuroka "Yeah just go to Kuoh academy and theres an old building where she normally is, oh and if your gonna kill them then leave the white haired girl" i told her as she nodded and walked away "That was interesting" Kuroka commented as i nodded in agreement "Should we warn then?" I asked as she shook her head "Well... if they try to do something to Shirone" she answered as i just smiled and we opened a transporation circle and returned home.