SOMEONE ELSE'S STAR

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

No part of this novel may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the permission of the owner. Please respect the hard work of the author.

WARNING : The story you are about to read is intended for mature readers. There are scenes that are NOT suitable for a very young age due to its content and language. It may not be appropriate for all readers.

Please read at your own discretion.

Thank you.....

NOTE : This is the unedited version and was not proofread. So please, bear with the typos and typical errors.

PS- Slow update...

~~~~~☆~~~~~

SYNOPSIS

Left with no choice but to flee, Yvonne Xia Dion left home to find herself in a place called barangay kalikasan in Cebu, her Nana's hometown. Literally to her amazement it was a small paradise at the center of its city.

But upon her arrival, she was faced with a harsh way of life she could not imagine, and for which she was ruefully unprepared.

In her Nana's place she met a handsome and fiercely rude and proud man who taught her the power of desire and showed her the meaning of love. Now she was torn between the man she could not resist and the man she should be tied in agreement to her fathers will.

Who should she choose to and where will her heart leads her again this time?