Day 39 - 3L

It was dark already when Jungkook and I decided to go home from school

It was dark already when Jungkook and I decided to go home from school. He had some things to do so I ended up waiting for him at the library but I was thankful enough that Jimin accompanied me there until Jungkook has finished his report.

We decided to stop at the convenience store to buy something to eat first before we ride on the train which he whined about because he can just call his driver to fetch us but I declined and gave him a death glare.

This rich ass can sometimes be a brat.

Besides, I really want to walk to clear up my thoughts. Jungkook gave me his gloves to protect my hands to this freezing winter, and I mumbled a short thanks.

We bought some fries and nuggets then strawberry yogurt for drinks. Jungkook noticed my all of a sudden obsession to strawberries so he asked me, though I can't tell him why because the truth is I don't know it as well or maybe I really do know the reason. I just don't want to believe it.

"Okay. If you don't want to answer it, then can I explain my theory about your liking of strawberries?"

"Seriously?"
I lift a brow and he nods at me like a child.

"What is it then?"

"Simple. Isn't it because of Jimin hyung's pink hair?"
I stopped on my tracks.

That's... That's absurd.

"Funny, Jeon. Let's just go home and stop talking nonsense."
He shrugged and put a fries in his mouth.

"I'm just saying my observations."

"Well, that's not it. I like strawberries even before."

"You're lying. The fruits you like are mangoes and peaches."

"How did you know about tha—?!"

"I had you investigated right?"
I rolled my eyes and found out that it's better if I'll just ignore him until we got home.

Why I even waited for him in the first place if I'll just be interrogated by this noob?

"So the strawberries? That was just a recent liking."
He winked and smiled at me.

"Wrong. It's because Taehyung likes strawberries."
I sighed.

"Really?!"

"Yeah. Try asking him about it."
But I know that's not it, even though I state a fact.

He became silent after that and I'm kinda glad because finally, I can have the peace to clear up my thoughts.

However, the universe has a different plan for that. I ended up staring at the ice cream parlor near our school which Jungkook also happened to notice it.