Oh shit!

Yun Xin's P.O.V.

"Um.... May I ask something..." The man suddenly spoke after such a long time which made me jump a little.

"Yes?" My Grandmother soothed

"Um... I was thinking whether I can help you guys, as in your Granddaughter..." He said with a smile that shun beyond the embellished yet captivating cheeks. (This sentence was edited by @Roohru)

"Oh...Don't tell me..." My Grandmother skinned her pleasantly liking smile that breamed tangled.

Bruh. Why must they be like that!?!?
Anyways, I cut them short by starting to change the topic...

"Grandma, I think Lucy has her reasons..." I started off by saying this.

She ignore my question and begin to speak again... Typical.

*secretly rolls eyes at Grandma without letting her and the man see*

"I do have one wish that I want to do but I am afraid I wouldn't be able to do it before I die!" She suddenly spoke in such a serious and emotionless voice which made me chill run down my spine.

Wait. Hold on a second. WHAT! Why is she talking about the fact that she is going to die soon? No this can't be....

*Flashback to the check up at KK Hospital, one month ago...*

1 month ago, the doctor told us that Grandma was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and she only has about 2 months to live...

"How can this be? My grandma has always been so fit and healthy!" I shouted at the doctor, not being able to accept the horrible truth.

"Um... I am sorry to inform you this but..." She was cut off by me as I continued to speak.

"I DON'T CARE SHE CANNOT JUST DIE LIKE THAT!! MY GRANDFATHER DIED BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID DISEASE AND NOW MY GRANDMOTHER!??!?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING ME NOW!!!!" I shouted so loudly that made the doctor jump off her seat and was shivering.

"Um....Miss...." She started to speak again as she saw my grandmother trying to calm me down.

"What!?!" I bellowed as I was alredy pissed off with her. The last time we came, she told us that everything is fine and my grandmother's health is in very good condition. And that was only about two months ago.

"I....I....I...am.......ss...o...r..r.y..I am sorry to inform you that your grandmother has only about 2 months to live." She was shuttering the words 'I am sorry' and rushed to finish her entire sentence after that.

"Oh...." My emotions suddenly changed from anger to total despair...

My grandma just sat there the whole time not speaking at all... I guess even she was shock that words couldn't be used to express her feelings.

*In the car*

↑Yeah I know my grandma is old she sure can drive a car at the age of 80.

"Yun Xin..." She finally spoke after the trip to the hospital.

"Yes?" I asked half dreaming and half paying attention to what she has to say.

"Please do not tell anyone about this, ok? Promise me?"

"Yeah ok."

*End of flashback*

"Hello. Earth to Yun Xin, earth to Yun Xin..." Grandma waved her hands in front of my face wildly, which snapped me back to reality.

"As I was saying, I do have one wish that I think I will not be able to fulfil be before I die. And that is to sell red velvet cupcakes again... But since my recipe was stolen, I think we should change my wish to selling blue berry cupcakes. " She crinkled into crescents.

I can't bear to reject her... Although I have to focus on the bakery, my school work and part time jobs( Working as a gardener at my neighbor's house on Saturdays, from 8 to 10am, 2 hours for 20 Euro(Frances). Working at this bakery weekdays from 9 to 10pm, 1 hour for 10 Euro(Frances). So I earn 70 Euro(Frances) per week. Which is very little. My pocket money per week is 50 Euro(Frances) only. So that's why I have to do so many part time jobs.

The man's P.O.V.

The Granny begged us with those drapping eyes...

______________________________________

Yeah. End of chapter 5... I am so sorry that I haven't updated for sooooo long...

Um... I still "owe" you guys a dam long two chapters... Gonna update the rest maybe by the end of this week I guess.... IF I HAVE TIME(Thank @Roohru and @the_jihoongel for pestering me to update every day since I'm was busy "studying" about the shuai Kai Kai acting in Eagles and Youngsters. (Go watch if you haven't😏)

Bye bye now😊

Kai kai's birthday is coming in 8 days!!!😏😇😆😆😆💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😍😘😘😘😍😍😘😘😍😘😍😘😘😘😘😘😍😘 (19th birthday concert coming 9 days in Chongqing.)

I can't believe I actually went to do a research in how much the people in France are paid for their 1 hour of work. And I found out that they are paid at least $10(Sing dollar if I am not wrong) Lol. No wonder they don't have to work for long hours...

Anyways, do recommend this book to your friends if you want. Please do remember to vote for this chapter and feel free to leave some comments in the comments section below. Thanks a lot. 👇

I would also like to thank all my friends and fans for encouraging me and pushing me to write. Thank you guys!!😊💖

I would also like to thank you readers for taking your precious time to read my (Not perfect) Wang Jun Kai fan fic. Thank you.😉😘💕

Author,
~Melody