"My, you've grown to be such a beautiful girl haven't you?" Minya said, as she smiled at the younger girl, "So much taller than me and almost as tall as Dowang."

Dowang was pretty tall, standing almost six feet tall even without the tiny heel in his dress shoes. He had also grown to have some wrinkles and gray hairs nowadays and he doesn't feel bad about it one bit. On the other hand, Minya was much shorter than the man and looked younger that she actually was when she was just as old as Dowang. It had brought her joy to think about the time they had both gotten married when Lisa was only twelve years old.

"You saw me like two months ago, Minya," Lisa giggled, before turning to the butler, "Look at you, Dowang! Always as handsome as ever."

"Don't kid yourself, Lalice. If anyone is handsome, it's King." Dowang motioned over to something behind her.

Lisa whipped her head around to see King, a large golden retriever who was currently running towards her, almost knocking her off her feet as she knelt down to receive the dog's hugs and kisses.

"Uh, where's dad?" Lisa asked as she bet the dog on top of his head.

Minya's smile slowly dropped as she furrowed her eyebrows, "Well, he's where he's always at, in his study."

"What's wrong, Minya?"

Dowang sighed and placed a hand onto the the blonde's shoulder, "He's not exactly in a good mood. I would suggest not getting him any more angry than how he already is."

"Well, it's going to be his fault if he gets me angry at him," Lisa informed them, "Whatever he has to say is going to be on him."

Minya and Dowang chuckled lowly at the girl made rebelliousness.

"You haven't changed a single bit," Dowang said with a smile, "Now, go get him."

˚   *   ·            
   ·  
   ✦ .
         +
.   ·    ..  
      .   ✧*
m̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶h̶u̶r̶t̶s̶

It took a while for Lisa to reach her father's study. She almost forgot her way to it. But, she felt weird as soon as she realized that the whole place seemed much bigger to her back then when she was still small and all the heights and painting and doors intimidated her. It was different now. Now, they were just walls with secrets and tokens of her childhood when she remember how her father used to be.

But, for him now, it's just work on the black market. That's all he would ever talk about.

Countless of times when she was a teenager, she would hear her father yelling louder than the walls could contain. Back then she didn't know what anything he was saying meant, but now, it was like she learned a new language. It was always something bad when she would her her father talk about the black market, and how his sales are plummeting because of his rivals. But it was only last year when she heard that this rivals had become allies to the Manoban Group and now he was on top of the market. And there was no doubt he wanted to keep it that way.

Lisa stood at the foot of her father's study, feeling nervous to enter. She even thought about not having to go inside at all and just flee right then and there, but that would make herself a coward.